Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah xhaka's comments end of the newcastle game got me intrigued cause it seemed like he was questioning a couple teammates who didnt show up.
i also want to see what went down with auba -arteta.

that doc is going to be used to mock us for years to come . bottling it is one thing, losing it to fucking tottenham is another level of disgusting.
Aubam is a fat bitch, that's all we have to know

I have an answer, is the manga, i can show you Doflamingo playing with Jozu like he was a doll, you can only talk hypotetically.
If we're going to talk about fight scenes and not hypothetical, I'll talk too. Doflamingo didn't even know haki in Marineford times. Nothing happened to Croc after he cut the Crocodile. Jozu took blood from an admiral. With his name attack, he made Crocodile vomit blood.

I would also like to remind you that Queen ate shit diff from Big Mom who doesn't use haki and fruit. Don't underestimate hurting the admiral.

This thread is so sad lmao.

It's really like watching a bunch of heroin addicts begging their sugar daddies to provide them with stuff.

Just relax. When spoilers come out, they're out. If not, who cares?

Do something fun in the meantime, but don't drop your pants and bend over in such a ridiculous way just for some text spoilers.
Replace “Super Saiyan” with “spoilers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.