News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

Yasuie kinda reminds me of Senor Pink and I love that. True bravery and strength of character. Yasuie definitely died a legend and a hero and deserves to always be remembered and honoured. I really feel for Toko so much especially due to losing him and the SMILE fruit affecting her with this as well.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not "pure" ones tho.

Law = Swordsman + Devilfruitman
Fujitora = Swordsman + Devilfruitman
Big Mom = Swordsman + Devilfruitman + Boxer
Mihawk = Swordsman

In a swordsman duel Mihawk beats everyone factually - but thats only a fact if other abilities such as Devil Fruits or Boxing arent involved.

But wrong Thread.
Panel in the manga that says pure swordman.
I'm still waiting.

Not "pure" ones tho.

Law = Swordsman + Devilfruitman
Fujitora = Swordsman + Devilfruitman
Big Mom = Swordsman + Devilfruitman + Boxer
Mihawk = Swordsman

In a swordsman duel Mihawk beats everyone factually - but thats only a fact if other abilities such as Devil Fruits or Boxing arent involved.

But wrong Thread.
I am not going to argue with you, but just know what you did was fanfic/headcanon

the writer of the story is clear when calling a character a swordsman, I don't get the need to make up these categories unless you have a weird agenda

Panel in the manga that says pure swordman.
I'm still waiting.
Dude. I literally explained it 100 times by now...

"Pure"/"Impure" is nothing stated directly in the Manga, its just a describing term to differentiate between those who only use swordsmanship as their one main fighting ability, to those who do fight with their swordmanship but have other main fighting abilities as well.

Mihawk = Swordsman and Big Mom = Swordsman + Devilfruitman + Boxer are clearly not part of the same category. Both are swordsmen, but while Mihawk is exclusively a swordsman (pure), Big Mom does fight with other main abilities as well (impure).

Now the 101th time. Hopefully you wont continue asking that bs over and over again.
Post automatically merged:

the writer of the story is clear when calling a character a swordsman, I don't get the need to make up these categories unless you have a weird agenda
Then isnt Fujitora a Devilfruitman lol? I mean yes, he is a Swordsman, but he is a Devilfruitman at the same time. So its definitely needed to put characters in different categories.

Mihawk's title is about WSS, about him beeing "at the summit of swordsmanship" (Databook Blue). In a Swordsman Duel he beats any character, Fujitora as well. But that does not mean that he is stronger than Fujitora, Big Mom, Kizaru,... once they make use of their other abilities? Not necessarily.

Best example: If Big Mom loses to Mihawk in a swordsman duel, but then continues to beat him with Zeus and brute strength, does Mihawk get stripped off his title? Obviously not cause he proved to be the stronger Swordsman, but Big Mom stronger overall.
(just a mind game, its not debating about whether Big Mom would beat Mihawk or not)

Again: Wrong Thread. I'm saying it all the time but you keep continuing here. We already got warned to get Thread banned so you better dont continue it here in a Vivre Card Thread.

Last edited:
Dude. I literally explained it 100 times by now...

"Pure"/"Impure" is nothing stated directly in the Manga, its just a describing term to differentiate between those who only use swordsmanship as their one main fighting ability, to those who do fight with their swordmanship but have other main fighting abilities as well.

Mihawk = Swordsman and Big Mom = Swordsman + Devilfruitman + Boxer are clearly not part of the same category. Both are swordsmen, but while Mihawk is exclusively a swordsman (pure), Big Mom does fight with other main abilities as well (impure).

Now the 101th time. Hopefully you wont continue asking that bs over and over again.
Post automatically merged:

Then isnt Fujitora a Devilfruitman lol? I mean yes, he is a Swordsman, but he is a Devilfruitman at the same time. So its definitely needed to put characters in different categories.

Mihawk's title is about WSS, about him beeing "at the summit of swordsmanship" (Databook Blue). In a Swordsman Duel he beats any character, Fujitora as well. But that does not mean that he is stronger than Fujitora, Big Mom, Kizaru,... once they make use of their other abilities? Not necessarily.

Best example: If Big Mom loses to Mihawk in a swordsman duel, but then continues to beat him with Zeus and brute strength, does Mihawk get stripped off his title? Obviously not cause he proved to be the stronger Swordsman, but Big Mom stronger overall.
(just a mind game, its not debating about whether Big Mom would beat Mihawk or not)

Again: Wrong Thread. I'm saying it all the time but you keep continuing here. We already got warned to get Thread banned so you better dont continue it here in a Vivre Card Thread.
If Shiryu were to fight Fujitora should we consider Shiryu as a purist since his Devil Fruit advantage will probably be insignificant against Fujitora?

Mihawk already lost his title, I've never met a person this desperate
When Mihawk lost his Warlord title, the title box made sure to include "Former Warlord".
However, when Mihawk "loses" his WSS title, the title box doesn't include "Former World's Strongest Swordsman".

Don't you find that a bit odd?
Saying Mihawk is no longer the WSS because it didn't state it in 956 is like saying Hancock is no longer the "captain of the Kuja pirates" or she's no longer the "empress of amazon lily" but simply a "pirate empress".
A bit stupid of an argument.