News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I mean ... do one piece even have 32 legendary figure? ... I hope we see Xebec more than the rest
I was wondering, where did all these 32 men come from? We will probably have the cards of Silver Ax, Captain John, Ochoku, KAIDO, Shiki, WB, Roger, Shanks, Sengoku and Garp, they will be, since we received information about the Rocks incident, few information but I think it is possible to form the card.

D

Deleted member 83

I mean ... do one piece even have 32 legendary figure? ... I hope we see Xebec more than the rest
I was wondering, where did all these 32 men come from? We will probably have the cards of Silver Ax, Captain John, Ochoku, KAIDO, Shiki, WB, Roger, Shanks, Sengoku and Garp, they will be, since we received information about the Rocks incident, few information but I think it is possible to form the card.
Like I said, it was a misunderstanding from Scotch's part, it's 32 pages, not cards
As usual it's 16 cards a pack

And Larines don't even have anyone who is World's Strongest or 1 vs 1 champ
Cause they are no superficially thinking children who care about their individual fame and D length comparisons.

Admirals are either lazy monster (Kizaru, prob Greenbull), or they are determined in justice (Akainu, Aokiji, Fuitora). No childish and lofty desires here.

Akainu never cared about going around and challanging others in order to be considered the strongest by fodders. He knows that he would crsuh anybody if it comes down to it. He's not "all talk" like Crydo, he proves his power in fights. That's why he had not a single doubt about his strength when facing the World's Strongest Man and Pirate and basically killing him at Marineford.
Post automatically merged:

And Larines don't even have anyone who is World's Strongest or 1 vs 1 champ
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung still living rent free in your head, I see...

Cause they are no superficially thinking children who care about their individual fame and D length comparisons.

Admirals are either lazy monster (Kizaru, prob Greenbull), or they are determined in justice (Akainu, Aokiji, Fuitora). No childish and lofty desires here.

Akainu never cared about going around and challanging others in order to be considered the strongest by fodders. He knows that he would crsuh anybody if it comes down to it. He's not "all talk" like Crydo, he proves his power in fights. That's why he had not a single doubt about his strength when facing the World's Strongest Man and Pirate and basically killing him at Marineford.
Post automatically merged:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung still living rent free in your head, I see...
Larines do not have any Top tiers in the first place. Also my sig is living rent free in your head.

Here’s 32 I can think of:

1. Roger
2. Whitebeard
3. Kaido
4. Big Mom
5. Shanks
6. Blackbeard
7. Xebec
8. Shiki
9. Captain John
10. Silver Axe
11. Ouchoku