News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

hey arent, they are still below Zoro and Mihawk.
Mihawk lost his title nik give it up.
Post automatically merged:

a pic where oda says 4 swordsmen and law is in that pic
mate are u dumb? :gokulaugh:let s not talk about fuji who is based on zatochi:goyea:
剣士
Tell me you can see the clear difference
Nice job being desperate tho

Didnt you learn by now to never bet against Zoro? :yasu:
I will always go with the most logical and factual view, I dont have an agenda against or for anyone.

Especially not against Zoro, one of my top fav characters at Wano. Oda just loves Straw Hat fanservice, thats why the main characters usually get sudden ass pull power ups. Never expexted it to be this rushed as it is rn tho, and also its a key mistake to mix up powerscaling with wonky headcanon guesses of what power ups the author might give that character in near future.

Zoro still massively overrated tho - even if he was way more impressive than expected before Wano.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I will always go with the most logical and factual view, I dont have an agenda against or for anyone.

Especially not against Zoro, one of my top fav characters at Wano. Oda just loves Straw Hat fanservice, thats why the main characters usually get sudden ass pull power ups. Never expexted it to be this rushed as it is rn tho, and also its a key mistake to mix up powerscaling with wonky headcanon guesses of what power ups the author might give that character in near future.

Zoro still massively overrated tho - even if he was way more impressive than expected before Wano.
Have you seen my threads that Zoro is already strongest character?