News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Usopp only has one bounty. The Marines aren’t morons, they were able to piece together that a big nosed sniper in a mask is the same person as a big nosed sniper without a mask.

In a similar vein, they know that Sanji is a Strawhat and a Vinsmoke, so there’s no reason to think they’ll not be able to piece together that the guy wearing Vinsmoke technology running around with the Strawhats is in fact Sanji.

Usopp only has one bounty. The Marines aren’t morons, they were able to piece together that a big nosed sniper in a mask is the same person as a big nosed sniper without a mask.

In a similar vein, they know that Sanji is a Strawhat and a Vinsmoke, so there’s no reason to think they’ll not be able to piece together that the guy wearing Vinsmoke technology running around with the Strawhats is in fact Sanji.
I mean, they literally couldn't figure out that Bepo is a Mink

B

Ballel

But

But they dont know he is OSoba mask.

I mean......

If they couldn't captured Sanji's face properly then good luck for them to know who's Soba Mask Lmao.

I mean, they literally couldn't figure out that Bepo is a Mink
That’s cause Bepo is a fat lazy turd that doesn’t deserve a bounty. Pedro got a bounty in the millions as a teenager
But

But they dont know he is OSoba mask.
They know he’s a Vinsmoke
They know Vinsmoke’s are the ones who use RS
Drake is the one who’ll be doing the reporting and he knows both.

Only contains info up to volume 98,so maybe not
There's Sengoku's case, but I think Zoro will get a proper reveal in the story if anything
Ah I see. Though they spoiled Kaido's DF in Volume 98 when it was supposed to be Vol.99. It just seems odd not to update as it means having to release a new Zoro card later for something that can easily be added before they print.