News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 83

Yeah, the ones always posted here with info about characters, etc etc...
I think you misunderstood, Material sections are new, and in this set they covered:
Four Emperors, World Government, Reverie, Marine, The Great Treasure of One Piece, Haki, Devil Fruit, Revolutionary Army, Warlords of the Sea, Seas of the World
I believe you’re talking about character cards, and there’re only 4 of them in this set (2 new cards and 2 revised cards), and the 4 of them have been posted here already.

T

The Penguin

I think you misunderstood, Material sections are new, and in this set they covered:

I believe you’re talking about character cards, and there’re only 4 of them in this set (2 new cards and 2 revised cards), and the 4 of them have been posted here already.
Oh... so no more!? Wtf but I saw Page One, Queen...

By request of @Rivaille
Royal 7 Warlords
Heavyweight pirates with a special status that gather beneath the World Government flag

The title refers to only 7 pirates in the world whose plundering activities have been sanctioned by the government. They rank alongside Marine HQ and the Yonko as one of the Three Great Powers. For a warlord, it is essential to possess overwhelming power and infamy. They act to suppress ruffians and are hence known as 'government dogs'.

Plunder and pillaging tolerated
The warlords' plunder and pillaging of other pirates is protected and viewed as the capture of enemy ships. However, they must hand over a percentage of their stolen treasure to the government.

Missions from the World Government?
For the warlords, strength is a must. Those without strength are mercilessly discarded. Pirates are well suited to carrying out assassinations or shady dealings on the government's orders.

Former Royal 7 Warlords (Pre abolishment, final)
Buggy
Proprietor of the 'Pirate Mercenary Deployment Company' Buggy's Delivery. His followers' military might is the greatest of the warlords.

Edward Weevil
Whitebeard's self-proclaimed real son. Appearance aside, he has the same overwhelming strength as a young Whitebeard.

Bartholomew Kuma
Once an executive in the Revolutionaries, his dealings with the World Government have resulted in him being turned into a loyal human weapon.

Boa Hancock
The empress of Amazon Lily and the captain of the Kuja Pirates. She commands the power of the Mero Mero no Mi

Dracule Mihawk
The world's greatest swordsmaster. He does not engage in plundering for monetary gain, but challenges pirates to fights as a way of killing time. An aloof and fearless fighter.

Abolition of the warlord system
Once it came to light that the warlords had been abusing their titles to hijack kingdoms and commit fiendish crimes, the kings and royals became vehemently opposed to the warlord system. The warlords have returned to being regular pirates.

Last edited:
By request of @Rivaille
Royal 7 Warlords
Heavy pirates with a special status that gather beneath the World Government flag

The title refers to only 7 pirates in the world whose plundering activities have been sanctioned by the government. They rank alongside Marine HQ and the Yonko as one of the Three Great Powers. For a warlord, it is essential to possess overwhelming power and infamy. They act to suppress ruffians and are hence known as 'government dogs'.

The warlords' plunder and pillaging of other pirates is protected and viewed as the capture of enemy ships. However, they must hand over a percentage of their stolen treasure to the government.

For the warlords, strength is a must. Those without strength are mercilessly discarded. Pirates are well suited to carrying out assassinations or shady dealings on the government's orders.

Buggy
Proprietor of the 'Pirate Mercenary Deployment Company' Buggy's Delivery. His followers' military might is the greatest of the warlords.

Edward Weevil
Whitebeard's self-proclaimed real son. Appearance aside, he has the same overwhelming strength as a young Whitebeard.

Bartholomew Kuma
Once an executive in the Revolutionaries, his dealings with the World Government have resulted in him being turned into a loyal human weapon.

Boa Hancock
The empress of Amazon Lily and the captain of the Kuja Pirates. She commands the power of the Mero Mero no Mi

Dracule Mihawk
The world's greatest swordsmaster. He does not engage in plundering for monetary gain, but challenges pirates to fights as a way of killing time. An aloof and fearless fighter.

Once it came to light that the warlords had been abusing their titles to hijack kingdoms and commit fiendish crimes, the kings and royals became vehemently opposed to the warlord system. The warlords have returned to being regular pirates.
Wow, i guess Buggy is actually very difficulty to bring in by the marines.

By request of @Rivaille
Royal 7 Warlords
Heavy pirates with a special status that gather beneath the World Government flag

Buggy

Edward Weevil

Bartholomew Kuma

Boa Hancock

Dracule Mihawk

Thanks for the translation!!
Far out it is times like this where I really wish I knew Japanese

I wished I knew English when I was a kid and my dream came true. I will probably start Japanese, a fire is burning inside me since ages xd
Nice mate, I studied a bit of Japanese at school so I recognize the hiragana and katakana lettering but its the kanji that I have no idea about. I had the option of taking Japanese in year 11 and 12, looking back probably should have done it. :kayneshrug: