News One Piece Vol 100 The Mainichi World Economic Journal News Paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
ADMIRALS not Admiral

Nobody even posted this or used this to wank Yonko in other threads.

Article talk about 2 emperors being a challenge as strong as Admirals at mf or even stronger.
If it was one Admiral, they'd show only 1 Admiral not all 3 it like they did for Shanks.

The problem is that people thinking it's individual but why would they show the scene of 3 Admirals vs luffy, while talking about 2 emperors only.
Because Luffy at MF challenged all 3 Admirals, in wano he's challenging only 2 emperors.

Canon materials has already yonko> Admirals since kaido is > anyone. BM is also > anyone bar kaido who she equals.

You guys are coping hard over this article
Noodle still coping in his fantasy world.

Kaigun Taisho =- Admiral not 3 ADMIRALS

They're the current villains, you'll be crying under your bed when it's the admirals turn and the same magazines state they're the strongest enemies in OP history or some shit. Learn your lesson. This always happens
Nah who gives a damn about magazines lol ; from the start on average more people have yonko > Admiral some even having 1 yonko = 3 admirals , not my fault

And I will be laughing when sanji beats an admiral in kizaru or Greenbul and you will still be salty as you always are :suresure:

Nah who gives a damn about magazines lol ; from the start on average more people have yonko > Admiral some even having 1 yonko = 3 admirals , not my fault

And I will be laughing when sanji beats an admiral in kizaru or Greenbul and you will still be salty as you always are :suresure:
Nice fanfic :suresure:
Final War Luffy > Akainu = Laugh Tale Luffy > BB fight Luffy > Elbaf Luffy > EoW Luffy > Kaido :cheers:

Gorosei>Admiral gives away that you're on copium and scared of what the baddy fictional marines are gonna do to your heacanon

Nice fanfic :suresure:
Final War Luffy > Akainu = Laugh Tale Luffy > BB fight Luffy > Elbaf Luffy > EoW Luffy > Kaido :cheers:

Gorosei>Admiral gives away that you're on copium and scared of what the baddy fictional marines are gonna do to your heacanon
:denzimote: Kaido requires multiple commander level fighters and Luffy and Yamato who are both admiral+ to beat.

There will be no separate arc for each admiral. Luffy is beating all of them in one arc :cheers:

They will have to gang up on him, instead of Luffy ganging up on Kaido.