Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I told you not to insult spoiler provider just because you guys are getting impatient.

They are the ones who are taking risks to get you spoilers asap. And, now my second in command - Mr. Lance is gone so there won't be any spoilers for you guys today.
lmao wtf are the informers

whole thread is talking about Lance mate, it's kind of all we do:pepecafe:
Yeah but you are the only one who is making non stop bashing comments against him.:brootea:

It's almost Lance said something mean to you in private and now you are going on a rant against him.:pepecafe:

Not everyone is like "us" who can brush off insults from randoms.

Who knows what life threatening situations Lance experienced in real life which would explain why it bothers him that much.
Yep, not everyone can handle death jokes.

I know they are awesome. If kaido or big mom would do that the yonkofans would say than they are the best
imange kadio actually have Akainu feats like. Yonko fans will goes crazy and claiming kadio is number 1 guy ever. Kadio will,not scream at yonko commander attack level.
Before wano arc start, I thought kadio is 1 then Akainu is 2 strongest character. But wano arc, kadio literally look bad in feats. Even Kimg look more dangerous enemy to zoro than kadio.

The ones who tames the mods and admins

The ones who can get you any information you seek.

The ones who will stand with you against un just mods and their abuse of authorities like unjustly banning people.

We are the voice of the people
Pls spare us the bs
Your group houses that Gunner Larimo
And worse you apparently begged him to join
You are just a Mickey Mouse group

This sentiment came from Larimo himself. If you have anything to say, say it to that guy

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
imange kadio actually have Akainu feats like. Yonko fans will goes crazy and claiming kadio is number 1 guy ever. Kadio will,not scream at yonko commander attack level.
Before wano arc start, I thought kadio is 1 then Akainu is 2 strongest character. But wano arc, kadio literally look bad in feats. Even Kimg look more dangerous enemy to zoro than kadio.
Imange big meme vs kizaru, when she waa near to dead for some metals while kizaru with a fooder attack was close to destroy half city.

Status
Not open for further replies.