Status
Not open for further replies.
King not going down before Queen.
I assume Zoro cutting King mask with Asura(Lebrent hint, I don´t buy him saying he hyping the opening only) and King mask reveal, also few background story to Zoro.
This iis like chapter 884, Luffy hurt and damage Katakuri with Boundman, Katakuri use awakening donutes.
I assume next chapter King using awakening together with Queen who also use it(after hell memories, symbole that Sanji and Zoro push them to use awakening with Asura and hell memories).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"To put it in other words, who Zoro meant by "a geezer in his village" that he met was actually grandpa Shimotsuki Kozaburo-san himself, who comes from the Wano Country. Oh? Then could that mean...Zoro's lineage...?! Well, the story of Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the samurai who founded Shimotsuki Village, is all I'm willing to share today!"
This one?? How did this answer Redon hint

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
King not going down before Queen.
I assume Zoro cutting King mask with Asura(Lebrent hint, I don´t buy him saying he hyping the opening only) and King mask reveal, also few background story to Zoro.
This iis like chapter 884, Luffy hurt and damage Katakuri with Boundman, Katakuri use awakening donutes.
I assume next chapter King using awakening together with Queen who also use it(after hell memories, symbole that Sanji and Zoro push them to use awakening with Asura and hell memories).
You're much more optimistic than me.

I expect it to be bad until Oda surprises me.

Lebrent hinted at what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.