Which WAIFU is superior

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dropped it after PH and picked it back up after Dressrosa. The discussions on that forum were really tame and not even ZvS debates…at all. But you could feel that most were annoyed. The forum was also pretty inactive during DR.
I get why this forum is active.. majorly due to the fact that one piece is just nearing its end and there are now a guaranteed series of consecutive hype arcs especially a war atm + at the end after Laughtale (whatever) .. but the difference isn't much compare to your experience in terms of how aggravated the folks are and all whiny about things

the problem with weekly is the momentum of your experience with the story is just slow and banal.. in essence its too meager to keep you consistently entertained and immersed with that pace

wise folks would wait for the volumes to come out and then read em chapters... but then again the chapters aren't the sole thing that keep WG going.... it the unparalleled salinity and pointless debates and banters
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone see the gif Redon posted on twitter?
whats it?

I read online during the MF arc already. Was around 2009-2011. I remember there also was a 4 week break before Ace was killed. The most annoying thing was the Luffy flashback for people on the forum I used to be part of. Fishman Island wasn‘t well-received either, though people liked PH because of Law.
FI had major hype as the first arc after the post-TS and the first time we got to see the SHs together in years. The execution unfortunately was poop. There were only so many Sanji nosebleeds that I can read about before having to take a break :lawsigh:

that's delirious LMAO
:kailaugh:
The first few times it happened it was okay typical shitty manga gag, whatever. Then I remember the chapter where he almost died from one and need a blood transfusion

i took like a 3 months break after that. We went from the arc with the hypest shit and the darkest the manga arguably ever gotten to life threatening nosebleeds

The first few times it happened it was okay typical shitty manga gag, whatever. Then I remember the chapter where he almost died from one and need a blood transfusion

i took like a 3 months break after that. We went from the arc with the hypest shit and the darkest the manga arguably ever gotten to life threatening nosebleeds
i get especially the fact that you have that as the plot then.. consistent for months LMAO..

I'm just glad i was barely 7 yr old then and came across OP just about 2 years ago..

Yup. They made the header and first paragraph look like a sponsorship e-mail and then transitioned into the spoiler.

People used to go to great lengths to spoil me. Thankfully, that doesn't really happen anymore because most of the rabid fans watch other creators nowadays. I'm a grandpa when it comes to the rest of the community and, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the power-scaling discussions or the "5 facts about ___ character" or "What you didn't know about ____" wiki-regurgitating type videos and those are what perform well nowadays so I stick to my Sunday streams and the occasional theory or news video and that's it.
The Mammothboyz are dead,
the reign of Funkfried has begun

Last edited: