Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao I was pissed off when he said that, the whole show started and ended before he could pull up one finished book
And dude’s acting all mighty saying the book isn’t the only content fans are looking forward to
Worst part is, GRRM said before that a solid chunk of Winds is cut content and chapters from Dance. So he had a head start and couldn’t shit out a book in 9 years.

Lmfao I love/hate how snippy GRRM is about his fanbase. We badly want books and he decides to give us a shitty show spin-off then acts personally attacked when we’re apathetic to it.
exactly,that’s why he’ll try to get us to suffer with him
Dude’s evil
Sorry Bobby, you’re watching LOTR if I am
Post automatically merged:

He’s such a hack these days

:suresure:
His chapters are just characters touring round Essos and Westeros and women in baths having a chat with advisors

:cheers:

I don’t know bout you guys but Andor looks better then Fire and Blood
Nothing is worse than Dany povs in Dance.

“Naked slaves were dancing for Dany and their arousal made her aroused”
“The more she drank the more she shat”
Literally wtf am I reading in these chapters

Worst part is, GRRM said before that a solid chunk of Winds is cut content and chapters from Dance. So he had a head start and couldn’t shit out a book in 9 years.

Lmfao I love/hate how snippy GRRM is about his fanbase. We badly want books and he decides to give us a shitty show spin-off then acts personally attacked when we’re apathetic to it.

Sorry Bobby, you’re watching LOTR if I am
he’s so funny. Never met anyone who hates his own fanbase as much as him

Because I’ve put time into your creation George and i expected that to pay off with a fulfilling story in a timely fashion.

LOL he was worse then Oda’s 5 year plan I remember now

fuck off the forsaken is one of the best chapters he has ever wrote
You serious?? Man more power to you if you actually think that but… yh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

LOL he was worse then Oda’s 5 year plan I remember now

You serious?? Man more power to you if you actually think that but… yh
I remember getting excited when the fat man said that on his blog and gave the live update and all. I used to go on the asoiaf subreddit every week to check for the off chance of updates and believes their predictions on how fast the book could Come out

D

Deleted member 83

he’s so funny. Never met anyone who hates his own fanbase as much as him

Dude’s such a clown
At this point I am convinced he doesn’t want to finish the books because he realized how he fucked up
And I better not hear another thing along the lines of “Gandalf should not have come back” “Jaime would win against Aragorn” coming from his mouth ever again

I remember getting excited when the fat man said that on his blog and gave the live update and all. I used to go on the asoiaf subreddit every week to check for the off chance of updates and believes their predictions on how fast the book could Come out
I used to be way too invested in him and GOT. Freefolk Subreddit was insane same Naarth Lmfao.

Shouldn’t have ever gone onto OP like this as well

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I used to be way too invested in him and GOT. Freefolk Subreddit was insane same Naarth Lmfao.

Shouldn’t have ever gone onto OP like this as well
I liked free folk before it got popular. Once it did i thought it got cringy fast.

Same for GoT, I was like some super fan reading everything I could on the series and obsessed with it.

Dude’s such a clown
At this point I am convinced he doesn’t want to finish the books because he realized how he fucked up
And I better not hear another thing along the lines of “Gandalf should not have come back” “Jaime would win against Aragorn” coming from his mouth ever again
His obsession with repeating that the LOTR didn’t end the way the movies did was low-key hilarious.

I think he realised that he wasn’t as clever as he thought he was and that people just wouldn’t expect characters like Jon, Dany, Jamie, Tyrion not changing like what happened in S8

I liked free folk before it got popular. Once it did i thought it got cringy fast.

Same for GoT, I was like some super fan reading everything I could on the series and obsessed with it.
The Robert Baratheon memes were funny at first but it became such a cringe fest. Seeing the fallout of S8 leaks was absolutely hilarious though omg

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dude’s such a clown
Lmfaoooooooooooo

His shots at Tolkien were always such misses. He wants to insult Tolkien for not being as “detail oriented” as him yet has a continent that’s literally just Britain and Ireland together with corresponding houses and cultural regions. He’s the height of historical fanfiction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His obsession with repeating that the LOTR didn’t end the way the movies did was low-key hilarious.

I think he realised that he wasn’t as clever as he thought he was and that people just wouldn’t expect characters like Jon, Dany, Jamie, Tyrion not changing like what happened in S8

The Robert Baratheon memes were funny at first but it became such a cringe fest. Seeing the fallout of S8 leaks was absolutely hilarious though omg
LMFAO then you have people tryna compare what the final two episodes of got were to the scouring of the shire

Status
Not open for further replies.