Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

yes as everyone knows whenever someone says that women were not soldiers what they are actually saying is that women didnt exist, because that's the only scenario in what that redditor said makes sense.
Satire and exaggeration to show truly outlandish and backwards y'alls attitudes are.
Post automatically merged:

On top of it, female warriors and other significant women were systematically erased hrom historical records.
Not surprised. I've spent years wondering how much of the history we've been taught and know is all just fabrications and propaganda, how much of it actually true and how much of it was fake or "revised" and such.

I'm seeing that unfortunately. Dudes like that just want to hate on women without admitting it. This kind of attitude is why Japan is still so archaic too, why mangakas including Oda write women so badly in their series.

After what happened with Caroline Flack, you think that would be the breaking point for that fucking Sodom and Gomorrah shitshow too. Fuck Naked Attraction too.
Sam as that Mike guy as well. Terrible show

Not surprised. I've spent years wondering how much of the history we've been taught and know is all just fabrications and propaganda, how much of it actually true and how much of it was fake or "revised" and such.
One can look that up if interested, there's plenty of documentaries and research on this. But some people prefer history revisionism to suit their selfish agenda.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The developers gave people the option to please everyone by letting one choose between historically accurate and the fantasy version and people are still complaining and making fun of them, you can't please the woke one shouldn't even try.

The developers gave people the option to please everyone by letting one choose between historically accurate and the fantasy version and people are still complaining and making fun of them, you can't please the woke one shouldn't even try.
Calling video games or any form of entertainment 'historically accurate' is funny as hell

Its not like women didn't exist though. Women have been fighting throughout history for centuries too, Celts and apparently Vikings were famous for it, hence "Valkyries" too I believe?

Lets see how people react if the game allowed you to remove men entirely instead.

Muh realism lmfao. "People can fight with mechs, super powers and shit, but women fighting and being enemies? TOO FAR MAN!"
Terrible comparison since on average men were the ones in war much more. To every woman there were thousands of men in battle hence why the option exists. Show me one war time oriented movie from any era where the woman were the same amount as men or even close when it comes to war

G

Gorosei Informer

Sam as that Mike guy as well. Terrible show
Oh yeah I had a feeling one of the contestants offed himself or died in some way too? We're really becoming more and more like those reality shows in dystopian media, where people's lives matter less and less and even deaths on show are shrugged off, swept under the carpet, normalised or even worse, encouraged, laughed at and such.

One can look that up if interested, there's plenty of documentaries and research on this. But some people prefer history revisionism to suit their selfish agenda.
I might have to, I'm kinda curious to dabble on the subject at least. I wouldn't be surprised as history is full of insecure, egotistical, psychopathic dudes in power and going to war with one another. There were women like that too ofc but mostly men naturally.

Looking at what certain parts of America is trying to do, the more conservative parts just makes me despair even more. So much for "progress" and a "better future".

The fact that racism is getting a rebirth and growing ever stronger before thanks to the internet, social media, fake/biased media outlets, people making fascist groups online and having way more reach, pull and such than before is worrying me so much, especially with how many incel , politically and racially motivated shootings are happening in USA too.

The UK is not exactly much better either, it really wants to imitate the US especially the Con-servatives or "Conserve-themselves-only" with the Tory leaders who are just as bad. If you heard about "Partygate" here for example recently with Boris Johnson and co during COVID, its absolutely sickening and I don't understand why he's still in power.

Supposedly in olden times, corrupt officials were dragged out onto the streets, savagely beaten and murdered for shit like this or at least facing public executions or imprisonment at absolute minimum?

I'm not really a history buff, I used to read up a lot on it as a child but I've forgotten a lot now too. As we just spoke about, how much of the history we were told and taught is true anyway, honestly? Even now we're dealing with so much fake media, propaganda and with the rise of deepfakes and other forms of advanced technological/media manipulation and potential, our future is really going to become terrifying too.

But this is getting a very doomer/nihilistic conversation now ofc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.