Film Red released in Japan and Shanks got his own movie… but Buggy deserves it too
:sighting:

I’m gonna write a movie for Buggy and design some characters. Can I sent my ideas to Oda or Toei?

I have some great ideas

My full headcanon on future Cross Guild pirates.

Reasons:
- return fan favorite characters which are all connected in some way to Cross Guild
- return said characters with fitting character arcs (Mr 2 + Mr 3 + Crocodile, Mihawk -> Perona -> Moria)
- make it strong enough against Blackbeard so Zoro still fightes Mihawk after Shiryu.
Even if Mihawk is Yonko tier, alone he can't be a shadow Yonko with Buggy, so he need a strong crew with him, something more compareable to Kaido/BM/BB/Luffy, which can be done with Marco, Vista, Mr 2, Moria, Page One and Ulti.
weakest crew but with a very strong shadow Yonko + the potential of stronger Crocodile and Buggy with awakenings.

Possible new characters to join: the none existing king of bounty hunters
Random lvl 6 prisoners that didn't join BB that Oda will retcon into Buggy

edit:
Doflamingo can come here, especially if Page One + Ulti end up here instead of forgotten/going on a cover story unrelated arc because they were both Beast Pirates. this adds a stronger connection with Mihawk, Crocodile, Moria, Buggy, Marco, Vista, all whom were Shichibukai together or in Marineford. I don't see how I'll serve even in joke under buggy, or allow himself to sit at the same table as Mihawk and Crocodile, unless once again he changes and gets a character arcs and gets humbled or something

I see him as a random ally in the final war like how Crocodile was in Marineford

Buggy found a baby named Wuta and he likes to dance. He has the nightmare fruit

nah for real, the treasure of Captain John and the legend of Davy Jones will play a role. Buggy has the devils luck for some reason

Oda should approve OVAs or specials on other characters tbh. I know that's not a popular trend in Japan but a Buggy movie involving a slightly larger side cast could be dope.

Or a Smoker movie.

Oda should approve OVAs or specials on other characters tbh. I know that's not a popular trend in Japan but a Buggy movie involving a slightly larger side cast could be dope.

Or a Smoker movie.
a Smoker movie would be awesome
:finally:

I just had the idea for an antagonist
"The Hellhound" is a broker from the underworld and a treasure hunter. He’s Akainu's son and a good friend and rival of Doflamingo. He’s after Captain Johns treasure just like Buggy

a Smoker movie would be awesome
:finally:

I just had the idea for an antagonist
"The Hellhound" is a broker from the underworld and a treasure hunter. He’s Akainu's son and a good friend and rival of Doflamingo. He’s after Captain Johns treasure just like Buggy
That's too unbelievable, Akainu would've murdered his son the second he jaywalked.

Akainu's protégé? :goyea:

Shimotsuki Ghostly

Loving this new OP arc.
@Ghostly Reflections I have a meme idea but I'm too lazy to do it. Basically it can be titled as 1057 spoilers right?

I was thinking of using the beginning of this video with the rockets and stuff. I would replaced the rockets with carrots (veggy) and replaced Jinx's face with the smug Carrot emote below.

Would've been pretty funny imo
I've tried to make it with the Kapwing online video editor atm and honestly I'm struggling. It has this "motion tracking" feature where I can pin an image to a moving object in a video and have the picture follow it but its in beta and doesn't work with all parts of the video for example. So trying to do the carrot rocket for example...

I'm not sure if you just wanted edited screenshots or the actual video editing as a clip, its MUCH easier for me to do edited screenshots but I can try to edit this in Vegas, my usual/main video editor and actually get some results, although it will require a LOT more work too. It's doable but time consuming so it can be done if you want it.

Morj had this very convincing video a while back that Elbaf is going to be Usopp's arc and the Straw Hats are going to face Shanks there.

But with how much he's been wrong lately maybe there won't even be an Elbaf arc.

red lion(shanks) vs dragon
Then look at the moon, it looks like the letter D...Shanks causes the downfall of the D clan
I will leave you alone with the supernatural theory and go to sleep
I need to rest, this theory took too much of my energy:milaugh::myman:

red lion(shanks) vs dragon
Then look at the moon, it looks like the letter D...Shanks causes the downfall of the D clan
I will leave you alone with the supernatural theory and go to sleep
I need to rest, this theory took too much of my energy:milaugh::myman:
I learned from my own experiences from Wano that never to invest in any theory no matter how sound it might look to me :josad::josad::josad: