Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill, the manga just got too close to the anime, they're not gonna waste their budget on filler episodes lol
Its not really as close as it used to be. Before all the breaks they took in the last 2 years (the one between April-June of 2020,the one of this year for the hacking of Toei) the distance between anime and manga was around 1 year. Now its more than a year,its 1 year and an half.

Whats your gamer tag? Add me on xbox and we'll talk when we can. Armor is just fashion tbh, by your build I mean your stats and what weapon playstyle suits you best. Are you a greatsword user? A mage? Etc.

Lmao I beat Malenia back when the mimic tear was godly. They nerfed it now lol, it is a difficult fight and I recommend you try it with your mimic tear. If not then summon but only summon one person because the more people you summon then the larger the boss's health pool is.
Something with Sentinel and like 12 numbers at the end :suresure:
i will add you :cheers:
oh that i think its
36 vigor
45 strengh
30 konditioning
35 dex
22 faith
22 int
15 arcane
if i remember correct
mostly i use the bloodhoundfang (i know bloodhound user:myman: )and the ice axe as secondary because its faster and frostbite
now i mess around with the fallenstarbeast weapon kinda fun this ability :suresure:
shield i have the crucible knights shield and the beast fingerseal cause i use the beast intcations much .
Yeah i really like the mimic i have it +10 but right now the crumbling azula beast man are a force in my opinion at +10 i really like them :D

Its not really as close as it used to be. Before all the breaks they took in the last 2 years (the one between April-June of 2020,the one of this year for the hacking of Toei) the distance between anime and manga was around 1 year. Now its more than a year,its 1 year and an half.
We are 1 manga chapter away from "Luffy's second defeat by kaido and Yamato vs Kaido" which puts us 4 chapters away from Final "Luffy vs Kaido with aconq" and about another 4-6 chapters away from Gear 5.

We're too close, literally the fight between SH and Kaido only ended just under 2 months ago in the manga.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
wtf
these ppl just don't care anymore
neh, I just thought that they would take a better grab over promotion of the movie with that filler :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Life would be much better once you are gone
DON'T MAKE PEOPLE SAD HERE, HALF OF THEM ARE MY FOLLOWERS

Status
Not open for further replies.