Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I can't wait! Especially with how amazing the PVs have looked and Kubos heavy involvement in it and promising to add in new content and make up for what we missed out on!

I missed Bleach so much too, this return is honestly the best thing to happen to the industry and especially Bleach fans in the past decade at least!
Truly the most triumphant, heroic, Shonen/anime-like comeback too!

Getting to see certain moments, Bankais especially new ones officiallyanimated and voiced and whatever we missed out on, makes me extremely happy alone!
Plus guaranteed new epic music as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I can't wait! Especially with how amazing the POST have looked and Kubos heavy involvement in it and promising to add in new content and make up for what we missed out on!

I missed Bleach so much too, this return is honestly the best thing to happen to the industry and especially Bleach fans in the past decade at least!
Truly the most triumphant, heroic, Shonen/anime-like comeback too!

Getting to see certain moments, Bankais especially new ones officiallyanimated and voiced and whatever we missed out on, makes me extremely happy alone!
Plus guaranteed new epic music as well!
Bleach fans eating good :steef: Now is the perfect time to jump on the hype train.

Status
Not open for further replies.