Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, everybody quitting One Piece holy shit.

I am actually enjoying Wano quite a lot. By far my favorite Post TS arc, that's for sure.

But well, i'm sorry you guys are not enjoying it. Or at least being a part of the community while doing so.
I don't believe that anyone invested in 1000 chapters will drop the manga. At most they will return after a few months.

he said that he wasnt interested in going to the rooftop much before that panel. he tossed zoro up there because he's of much better use down here where he can use his flames to stop the ice oni virus from spreading and to hold back king and queen. do you realize how much bad the situation at the roof top would be had king or queen made their way up there?

here is further proof that he was holding back his flames while he was fighting king and queen at the same time. look at when he asks chopper to hurry up with the virus so that he can get his flames that he used on the ice oni virus back.

chopper even thanks him for this moment of respite that he got him with his flames.

a nerfed marco could hold back king and queen for a good while. he wouldnt have been useful against the yonko since he's using his part of his flames downstairs but he is stronger than most yc1 due to which he can hold off two ycs solo even without a part of his flames.

this is like saying blackbeard wouldnt be a yonko without his two devil fruits. with or without his fruit, fact is marco is probably among the strongest yonko commanders out there. id place only benn beckman above him due to portrayal.
He didnt do anything more regarding the ice oni after that, he wantedto stay behind because to him the fight agaisnt Kaido is supposed to be done by the new gen, and Queen and King never showed interest in going to the roof, Jack was already up there as far as they were concerned, they stayed to stop the war and to prevent Marco from going up there even if Marco himself didnt intend to do so And where are you getting this idea that he wanted to get his flanes back? he only said that they wouldnt protect them from the virus forever, thats it, and that only means Marco didnt use all of his flames on himself, not that he was holding back, and he told Chopper to hurry up because people would start dying soon and their situation would get worse and he wouldnt be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.