Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea why Oda still hiding top 3 numbers when we know they're fodder??
Maybe they aren't? I can see the 6 Number being fodder. And maybe even the 2,3 Number. But I feel like it'd be a monumental waste if not one of the Numbers was a competent fighter/actually smart.
Post automatically merged:

Are we getting spoilers tonight or not? ANSWER ME!!!!!
What's "tonight"? Within the next 24 hours? Likely

You actually can argue for a direct hit.

You need to realise that Zoro is not a brawler. There's a reason why 90% of his fights end in one-hit. Because swords are just that lethal. If the opponent isn't able to defend and takes a direct hit, they die.

I think Queen can survive SSSS with his defenses if he can react. Asura is the only attack which I think can cleave a commander through CoA and whatnot. That, and maybe Sanzen Sekai.
The thing is I actually agree with you that those high end attacks would do most commanders in, I just don't agree with the notion that Zoro wouldn't struggle against Queen. That's the real problem here, its not that I don't give Zoro his due credit, I always do but I keep it realistic and extend the same olive branches to all characters. For example, I disagree with those that say Enma carried Zoro, but I also disagree with those that refuse it to be a powerup. Did Zoro block Hakai and save his teammate, "yes", did he tank Hakai, "no", did Zoro scar Kaido and do more damage than every supernova bar Luffy, "yes", is Zoro all of a sudden stronger than Oden, "no".

I hope you see what I mean, I have no bias towards drawings and I admit the dynamics when I see them, Zoro and Sanji are meant to be close rivals, I say that but I also always say that Sanji will never be stronger than Zoro. When the two fanbases can meet in the middle (kind of like how Zoro and Sanji do at times) you guys can do a lot of good for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.