Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I actually agree with you that those high end attacks would do most commanders in, I just don't agree with the notion that Zoro wouldn't struggle against Queen. That's the real problem here, its not that I don't give Zoro his due credit, I always do but I keep it realistic and extend the same olive branches to all characters. For example, I disagree with those that say Enma carried Zoro, but I also disagree with those that refuse it to be a powerup. Did Zoro block Hakai and save his teammate, "yes", did he tank Hakai, "no", did Zoro scar Kaido and do more damage than every supernova bar Luffy, "yes", is Zoro all of a sudden stronger than Oden, "no".

I hope you see what I mean, I have no bias towards drawings and I admit the dynamics when I see them, Zoro and Sanji are meant to be close rivals, I say that but I also always say that Sanji will never be stronger than Zoro. When the two fanbases can meet in the middle (kind of like how Zoro and Sanji do at times) you guys can do a lot of good for the community.
Not a single Sanji fan, no matter how biased, can go out and claim that Sanji can be stronger than Zoro. That'd simply be wrong and everyone knows at- well, unless you're Big D Kaios.

But if you think they're equals or near (WB/Roger) equals, then that ain't really being rational either.

Feats aside; narratively it has, and will always be Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > others.

Not a single Sanji fan, no matter how biased, can go out and claim that Sanji can be stronger than Zoro. That'd simply be wrong and everyone knows at- well, unless you're Big D Kaios.

But if you think they're equals or near (WB/Roger) equals, then that ain't really being rational either.

Feats aside; narratively it has, and will always be Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > others.
After all the cover pages, SBS's, Dorry/Broggy parallels, Cabaji/Mohji comparison, hunting competition, doriki, close bounty, both called wings of the pk, pacifista dispute, dispute about who's worth more men, fighting King/Queen and of course the countless other lines of dialogue and paneling work from Oda, I think putting them as comparable is pretty rationale........placing Zoro way ahead of Sanji on the other hand doesn't seem to be a strong position at all, especially when it's based off of ones own interpretation of "feats".

After all the cover pages, SBS's, Dorry/Broggy parallels, Cabaji/Mohji comparison, hunting competition, doriki, close bounty, both called wings of the pk, pacifista dispute, dispute about who's worth more men, fighting King/Queen and of course the countless other lines of dialogue and paneling work from Oda, I think putting them as comparable is pretty rationale........placing Zoro way ahead of Sanji on the other hand doesn't seem to be a strong position at all, especially when it's based off of ones own interpretation of "feats".
Never said there aren't parallels. Sanji and Zoro are Luffy's biggest two pillars and they'd have fuckton of parallels together.

But if you accept those yet ignore the equally insane amount of portrayal and parallels that make Zoro stand out, then you're just super biased.

Worst Generation, leaders of new era. Sanji isn't there for a reason.

Wielder of CoC

Zoro went to the roof with Luffy, not Sanji.

Countless significant rival characters parallel Luffy/Zoro. Such as Smoker/Tashigi, Kidd/Killer, Garp/Bogard, Coby/Helmeppo, etc.

The fact that Zoro and Sanji were last ones standing vs Kuma as Luffy's main two. But it's Zoro who ultimately takes all the pain. If Oda was to show equality, he'd just have them share it.

Zoro's opponent being >> Sanji majority of times. Mr.1 > Mr.2. Ohms >>> Satori. Ryuuma >>> Absalom. Post-skip hard to judge because Sanji never even had a 1v1 match until Queen lol

Zoro being dubbed as Luffy's right hand many times by characters or canonical materials

Roger pirates having a gold, a silver, and a copper. Just like SH.

Being literally called second strongest by author in VC and various other sources you people neglect just to satisfy your head-canon.

These are just to name a few. Countless more. But of course, ignore everything for sake of Zoro and Sanji bickering and then pretend to be a holier than thou, unbiased fan lol.

Zoro was, is, and will always be > Sanji. He will not lolstomp him or anything, but the difference is always clear-cut with little ambiguity.

Btw Cabaji/Mohji have anything to do with Zoro and Sanji lmao. Sanji wasn't even part of the crew then.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Idk if you watch Morj video, but he said what makes Zoro-Sanji debate became worse is because of Luffy.

Never said there aren't parallels. Sanji and Zoro are Luffy's biggest two pillars and they'd have fuckton of parallels together.

But if you accept those yet ignore the equally insane amount of portrayal and parallels that make Zoro stand out, then you're just super biased.

Worst Generation, leaders of new era. Sanji isn't there for a reason.

Wielder of CoC

Countless significant rival characters parallel Luffy/Zoro. Such as Smoker/Tashigi, Kidd/Killer, Garp/Bogard, Coby/Helmeppo, etc.

The fact that Zoro and Sanji were last ones standing vs Kuma as Luffy's main two. But it's Zoro who ultimately takes all the pain. If Oda was to show equality, he'd just have them share it.

Zoro's opponent being >> Sanji majority of times

Zoro being dubbed as Luffy's right hand many times by characters or canonical materials

Roger pirates having a gold, a silver, and a copper. Just like SH.

Being literally called second strongest by author in VC and various other sources you people neglect just to satisfy your head-canon.

These are just to name a few. Countless more. But of course, ignore everything for sake of Zoro and Sanji bickering and then pretend to be a holier than thou, unbiased fan lol.

Zoro was, is, and will always be > Sanji. He will not lolstomp him or anything, but the difference is always clear-cut with little ambiguity.
- Not WG member because of bounty....funny how it all comes around eh?
- Zoro taking Luffys pain = him being way stronger than Sanji?.....how exactly
- Zoros opponents are stronger than Sanji very true...........by 20 doriki....which would still make it > Sanjis opponent
- Zoro having Kings haki doesn't make him far stronger because weaker characters than Sanji posses it and you are assuming he wont get it
- He was not called the Vice captain by anyone that actually matters, no straw-hat ever referred to him as such, going by that Sanji is the number 2 because Queen and BM said so.....also he is constantly labeled as combatant while characters like Ben Beckman get the VC title. We have an actual straw-hat labelling Sanji as the wings of the PK along side Zoro THAT is the only real title they hold
- I never denied Zoro being second only to Luffy, but that doesn't mean that Sanji isn't close to Zoro, just as Kaku is stated to be second only to Lucci.

If you think this is bias then you're already too far gone, hopefully you come back around when they fight Admirals and end up with comparable bounties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.