Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Can't wait for King's first name to be revealed as Wan. Turns out King is his family's name. His mother was a dominatrix called "Span King".
Now this is turning into Hentai Kamens backstory! He has a mother who is a dominatrix LMAO!

:gokulaugh::sanmoji:
but his father wasn't a swordsmith whereas tenguyama is
Hmmm that does throw quite a glaring and thus obvious in hindsight spanner in the works, damn lol.

Can't wait for King's first name to be revealed as Wan. Turns out King is his family's name.

Hmmm that does throw quite a glaring and thus obvious in hindsight spanner in the works, damn lol.
Can't wait for King's first name to be revealed as Wan. Turns out King is his family's name.

do you know what's googlesyndication is it's tracking me

If Zoro isn't forced to use Asura on King while Sanji goes all out then it's really not that.

Other than that, why are you debating over head-canon. We don't even know if Zoro fights King or not- and even if he does, we don't know how it'll turn out lol.

Anyhow, I'm not debating whether Zoro > Sanji or not- you already admit. I'm just saying from the portrayal and narrative thus far in story, Zoro > Sanji with combat gap being clear-cut but not massive or anything. Again, for the 100th time, just like Rayleigh and Gaban; the biggest parallel.

And in terms of importance to Luffy, Zoro, again is > Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji are the two biggest pillars of support for Luffy, and they were the last men standing against Kuma; his right and left hand men. But the one who took Luffy's pain at the end was Zoro- not them sharing it together. Thus cementing Zoro's place as the undisputed biggest pillar. That's incredibly clear-cut parallel; and it doesn't take anything away from wings. Wings simply cements them being his two main men.

Also, VC straight up calls Zoro as someone who acts like Luffy and crew's First Mate.
Well Onigashima has been almost a copy paste of EL and Sanji never goes all out against his opponents, it's blatant that this is a Kaku and Jabra situation. The Wings comment is speaking on their importance for Luffys dream, hence the "help him soar" line from Robin and Wings are in fact Equal in importance to one another, we must ask why Oda chose this metaphor, it's not just for style reasons there is a message behind it. I also think that Sanji is stated to be the chief of staff in one of those though I may be wrong, never the less being the first mate or VC is an official role like that of the navigator or cook and the fact is that Zoro isn't that but when we look to the canon we are told that Zoro and Sanji are equally as important as Luffys wings.....that's all there is to it, each of them take up a certain responsibility and one isn't inherently more important than the other. It seems we will never come to an agreement, I believe as the story unfolds my position will be strengthened but we will see.

Can't wait for King's first name to be revealed as Wan. Turns out King is his family's name. His mother was a dominatrix called "Span King".
Now this is turning into Hentai Kamens backstory! He has a mother who is a dominatrix LMAO!

Zoro "CoC? You don't have the qualities of a king."

King "Nonsense. "King" is my middle name."

Zoro "What's the rest of it?"

King "Lur King Legend"

Well Onigashima has been almost a copy paste of EL and Sanji never goes all out against his opponents, it's blatant that this is a Kaku and Jabra situation. The Wings comment is speaking on their importance for Luffys dream, hence the "make him soar" line from Robin and Wings are in fact Equal in importance to one another, we must ask why Oda chose this metaphor, it's not just for style reasons there is a message behind it. I also think that Sanji is stated to be the chief of staff in one of those though I may be wrong, never the less being the first mate or VC is an official role like that of the navigator or cook and the fact is that Zoro isn't that but when we look to the canon we are told that Zoro and Sanji are equally as important as Luffys wings.....that's all there is to it, each of them take up a certain responsibility and one isn't inherently more important than the other. It seems we will never come to an agreement, I believe as the story unfolds my position will be strengthened but we will see.
Onigashima hasn't been copy paste of anything :suresure:

It's the most unique fucking arc in OP so far.

Wings implies importance, yes, not equality. The clear-cut narrative is the Kuma situation where Sanji and Zoro are shown as most important, but Zoro a step above. Quit denying canonical stuff for the sake of factifying your interpretation. It's just like how PK's two hands would be important- but not necessarily equal.

VC straight up calls Zoro as one who acts like Vice-Captain for Luffy and crew, idk what's there to add.

And story has unfolded for 1000+ chapters so far; and Zoro has always been narratively above in power, importance, or anything in-between. That doesn't mean Sanji is shit- he's very strong and incredibly important, but his fans will be a lot happier if they just stop trying to put him on exact same pedestal at Zoro with everything.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know its something to do with their ad system, AdSense (More like Nonsense) as I've had major problems with them recently on YouTube.

But first just to clarify, is this the issue you're getting or not?
https://www.2-spyware.com/remove-googlesyndication.html

Check these out too they may help:
https://whotracks.me/trackers/google_syndication.html
https://better.fyi/trackers/googlesyndication.com/
thanks.
check this out my theory on one piece power system
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/origin-of-devil-fruits.16089/
Post automatically merged:

importance Luffy>Zoro>=Sanji
strength Luffy>=Zoro>Sanji
this site is full of zoro wankers😖😖😖😖😖

Status