Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree about King and Queen stuff. Zoro would've saved Asura for King if it was going to be a copy-paste.

Did I say he's officially labeled as such? I'm merely saying that canonical source states that Zoro is the one who acts as Vice Captain, not Sanji. And Vice Captain is second only to captain.

The Kuma parallel, again, shows how the hierarchy and importance narratively works. If they were equally important narratively, they'd have shared the pain. It doesn't get clearer than that.

And ofc if the crew is to split up, Zoro takes reign of one part and Sanji takes reign of other lol. Putting Sanji with Zoro makes no sense- it'd just mean that the other half lacks a leader. Other than that, Zoro generally takes command of the situation in Luffy's absence- even if Sanji is around. Oars battle, for example.
I was saying that the crew could have split with Zoro and Luffy there was no need to place Sanji as a leader of his own group. The oars example is Zoro taking charge....but not acting like a VC where he was ordering the crew around, Sanji also lead alongside Zoro in that fight, again your making it seem like I am denying Zoro being a leader, I am not, all I am saying is that Zoro and Sanji are both leaders, and they lead in their own ways and the examples are all over the story, but the fact is Zoro has never been THE official VC nor does he take a captain position when Luffy isn't present if Sanji is alongside him, they work together to lead the crew, hence why they are called the Wings and not.....the Vice captain and the other guy.

is nekomamushi at the level of flying 6 or any other executive?

plus you can make it seem like capone admitted inferiority while completely ignoring the context but the fact is hewas caught pants down after almost kidnapping the strawhats and shooting pekoms and was against an army of minks and one of the dukes.
What does any other executive mean? Capone, Drake, Apoo, Killer, Hawkins are at best around F6 level, Drake is proof of that sorry.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What does any other executive mean? Capone, Drake, Apoo, Killer, Hawkins are at best around F6 level, Drake is proof of that sorry.
you're just using the same argument which @rerere debunked several times in that thread a couple of days ago.

x drake is portrayed and probably is stronger than all of the flying 6. he could easily become a yonko commander if he wanted to but his purpose is different. it is very safe to assume that we dont know his true strength yet.

we've also got ample proof in the story which compared different supernova vs executives. x drake and the F6. urouge mopping the floor with snack. kid injuring cracker (not sure about this one). id agree with you about capone, hawkins, apoo and bonney maybe. the others are well in the range of yonko commanders.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
do I have to write "(excluding blackbeard)" everytime? do you not have comprehension skill?
dont you understand that the very fact that blackbeard is part of worst generation changes the requirements to become a worst generation member completely and that its different from the requirements to become a supernova? who's the one lacking comprehension skill here?

yall are so desperate to prove sanji ~ worst generation when oda consciously made a narrative decision not to include him and include zoro there and yall are repeatedly twisting the narrative to make it seem like there was a bounty reqt for the worst generation when absolutely nothing like that was mentioned in the manga. yall are even quoting wikis which is maintained by the fans lmfao.

you're just using the same argument which @rerere debunked several times in that thread a couple of days ago.

x drake is portrayed and probably is stronger than all of the flying 6. he could easily become a yonko commander if he wanted to but his purpose is different. it is very safe to assume that we dont know his true strength yet.

we've also got ample proof in the story which compared different supernova vs executives. x drake and the F6. urouge mopping the floor with snack. kid injuring cracker (not sure about this one). id agree with you about capone, hawkins, apoo and bonney maybe. the others are well in the range of yonko commanders.
X Drake aint Yonko commander level and neither is Apoo. He has to prove himself to be first over Capone, who wet his pants over a crippled Nekomamushi who was still recovering from Jack's torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.