Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
what ruckus did zoro cause in new world before punk hazard?:choppawhat::choppawhat:and he only names Blackbeard, kidd, law ,drake and hawkins as the ones who caused ruckus, others like bonney and urouge are there just because of their bounty lmao.
yeah dude.

because brownbeard doesnt say their name, it is canon confirmed that bonney and urouge spent the entire 2 years scratching each others backs and did jack shit in the new world

:suresure:

what ruckus did luffy cause? the fact that luffy participated at marineford was enough since zoro is his crew member.

Which group are you talking about, again. I don't remember the scenario you refer to, so it's hard to debate regarding it.

And you keep typing something nonsensical. Wings doesn't imply equality. Being PK's hands doesn't imply equality. This or that doesn't imply equality. It just implies importance- it implies them BOTH being leaders and main men, not EQUAL leaders and and EQUAL men.

VC straight up says otherwise. You're spam denying canonical evidence. You know who acts like fucking Vice Captain? Zoro does.

You're just spam misinterpreting Oda calling Sanji one of his wings. Ob-fucking-viously he's Luffy's other wing. You think that either he should be equal to Zoro or he should be irrelevant piece of shit who is nothing more than a random crewmmate no one gives a fuck about. Dude, no. These are Luffy's main two men, they'll be called as such. But that doesn't mean they're equals.
I am referring to the Sabaody scenario where the crew split into 3 groups. I keep repeating the Wings shit because Oda is choosing to use it as a metaphor to describe the importance of Zoro and Sanji, Wings are equal in overall importance, that's why Oda made no distinction between them, I am addressing the actual metaphor and what it implies, never did I say them being the Wings means they are equal in strength simply IMPORTANCE, because this metaphor which is now canon would place them right behind Luffy, so it would go Luffy and then his Wings not Luffy, his VC/Firstmate/Right hand Zoro then Sanji because that's not what Oda is telling us with this statement at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.