Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to read if you don't separate your paragraphs lol. Please put spacing.

Because you're ignoring it, I'll just leave it here: Oda called Zoro the single person who acts like Vice-Captain. This alone kills your personal opinion that wings mean equality in leadership and importance to the crew.
Sorry about that I am really tired and so typing with little to no care :P. Oda didn't call Zoro that, if Oda did then he would clearly be listed as the VC just like Ben and the likes and not as a combatant like Lucky Roo, but anyway at the end of the day the difference in our opinions is much smaller than it seems, I appreciate you took the time to respond to me and there is no ill feeling here. :cheers:

Sorry about that I am really tired and so typing with little to no care :P. Oda didn't call Zoro that, if Oda did then he would clearly be listed as the VC just like Ben and the likes and not as a combatant like Lucky Roo, but anyway at the end of the day the difference in our opinions is much smaller than it seems, I appreciate you took the time to respond to me and there is no ill feeling here. :cheers:
M8 you're typing essays but not putting spacing :kobeha:

He did say Zoro is the one who acts like that. Are you denying that? Want me to post literal scan of it?

Ofc there's no "official" ranking. Officially Sanji is just a mere cook and nothing more. But obviously he has leadership, too, and Oda mentions it in VC. But he's not the one who acts like Vice-Captain; that's Zoro, as proven by the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.