Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say Admiral's are bad? You think comparing YC1 and Admiral is a massive downplay when YC1s are basically right hands to Yonko. No shame in that.
15 Yonko commanders led by YC1 Marco + Crocodile + NW captains (led by Andre former WB commander) couldn't scratch an injured Admiral.

Yes comparing a YC1 to an Admiral is downplay.

Marco never fought an Admiral alone for more than 10 seconds.

The only attacks he blocked weren't meant for him in the first place.

I literally brought up Marco vs Kizaru initially, while you're going off on how you can't hype sneak attacks. You're just trying to divert the convo lol.
I already explained why Marco vs Kizaru isn’t much hype, it has nothing to do with sneak attacks and whatnot

the sneak attack comment came after a panel of Aokiji being sneak attacked. The conversation had already moved on at that point

if anything you’re the one diverting it back to Marco vs Kizaru lmao

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
-bb said than now it was the moment
Still ran from Akainu:kayneshrug:
That's immaterial. He still couldn't knock him down
-shyriu without devil fruit=maguellan
How is Shilew = Magallan when he got defeated and locked up by Magellan:nicagesmile:
-resistive sengoku and garp
Nice fanfic
-now he has strong devil fruit
Name one feat of this strong ass devil fruit:giogio:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Neither of them used their hybrids, while Marco did
marco almost always uses his hybrid form. he's a special case so that doesnt mean anything. plus there is no point in unveiling their hybrids in a 2v1 against marco if they're both gonna get extended 1v1s against zoro/marco & sanji. fact is they both got rag dolled by marco long enough while he was using his flames to stop the ice oni virus as well.

king and queen were stalled by him long enough for supernova to go to the rooftop. stopping anyone from fighting kaido was their mission here and they failed at that because of marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.