Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami is 100% going to be lesbian because of that line she said on female navy officers that people misunderstood as nami hinting at being a lesbian but in reality was a reference to her mother
It's so sick, it's supposed to be a warm scene of Nami being reminiscent of her mother and some people turned it into something sexual because of their agenda.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
99% product of hollywoord nowday are garbage. That why if I wana give a try to some new show I first check it (free in internet)
I heard that the studio that is involve in One Piece, didnt have success in past project so that not a good start.

I dont mind wathing good Movie without politics in it (agenda too, seeing all the time canon shit getting gender and color swap is alredy for me politics in it, lunatic one). Soon will change too, when they will see that no one give a fuck anymore about there agenda, they will start to bring again entreating show if they wanna survive.
There’s a big difference between a politically charged show failing and a program from an incompetent studio doing the same, I can’t speak to that. Contrary to the shit I’m saying right now, I also prefer shows/movies that don’t have outwardly political agendas, it’s exhausting for me as well…but when I see the anti-woke crowd getting in a tizzy about a show that hasn’t even fucking premiered, it’s the same as going nuts over incomplete, vague spoilers :seriously:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmao.
These "i dont like politics" kids...
Everything is "political" to some extent, folks.
The "neutral" agenda is BS. The sooner you Learn that, the sooner you will stop falling for BS (usually from liberals, in my country's case) that try to sell you that is fine for Amazon bald man not let people use the toilet.
:hapnoel:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There’s a big difference between a politically charged show failing and a program from an incompetent studio doing the same, I can’t speak to that. Contrary to the shit I’m saying right now, I also prefer shows/movies that don’t have outwardly political agendas, it’s exhausting for me as well…but when I see the anti-woke crowd getting in a tizzy about a show that hasn’t even fucking premiered, it’s the same as going nuts over incomplete, vague spoilers :seriously:
it hasn't premiered yet and one of it's directors is already inserting politics into it

i dont like right wing shows and i prefer left wing ones, But i dont like when people take something that already exists and try to change it to their liking, The way they are doing with one piece on netflex right now.
On the other hand all you guys talking about "left wing this left wing that" you are talking about politics aswell just because you are doing it in a passive way doesnt mean people are not noticing that.
:jordanmf:
either way its on i ma troll people now cause you guys wont stop talking

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
it hasn't premiered yet and one of it's directors is already inserting politics into it
Did you read the post you quoted? I said I don’t like the political agenda, so you don’t need to tell me this like it’s my fault. The point remains that y’all are freaking out over something that has yet to manifest in any tangible way; take a step back and breathe, either the show will be good and you’ll like it, or it’ll be bad/too “woke” for your taste and nothing else in your life will be affected.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Woke culture is the new cancer.
Western liberalism failed in Taliban and it falied the so called "super power" USA also.
This is the shit show you get when you aim for absolute freedom instead of balancing freedom with fundamental duties.
Yep, woke TV shows in America are a direct contributor to the failure of democracy in Afghanistan. Y’all really don’t even read what you type anymore, do you?? :lawsigh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Woke culture is the new cancer.
Western liberalism failed in Taliban and it falied the so called "super power" USA also.
This is the shit show you get when you aim for absolute freedom instead of balancing freedom with fundamental duties.
China is going to destroy the USA so hard in the next war, that america will serve as an example of the failure of wokeness for centuries to come.

Yeah true, in general though serie coming from anime where a disaster. It is almost impossible to put an anime/manga into a let say show like Game of Throne. There are plently of factor, but if we see the history about past show trying to reproduce an anime or manga, they all failed. In any case, I dont know (especially the Japanse audience) arent interested at all in this new netflix serie.

Status
Not open for further replies.