Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You didn't take all the factors into account that lead to Zoro's fainting.

This was your first post I quoted. Nothing about one shots:

I quoted you because i didn't understand your reference. Again, if you don't want people to quote your posts then don't write.
Yes diarrhea caused Zoro to faint, gotcha.
Keep living in your dream world.

You are a clown, ''fainting from stab'' - doesn't sound like one shot? Was there another case of someone fainting from a stab? Use your brain before jumping into discussion.

I never said i don't want people to quote me? wtf? I said why do you quote me if you don't know what the discussion was about, just to start crying because i was talking about Zoro fainting.

Yes Sanji was by far the most injured person on thriller bark
I can only get so erect. Ignoring context is hilarious. At that point in the story sanji was the second most injured in thriller bark. After that it becomes zoro.

This doesn't dismiss sanjis injuries before he gets sneak attacked with the hilt by his best friend...

I can only get so erect. Ignoring context is hilarious. At that point in the story sanji was the second most injured in thriller bark. After that it becomes zoro.

This doesn't dismiss sanjis injuries before he gets sneak attacked with the hilt by his best friend...
A Sanji fan previously successfully argued that context is irrelevant and if there's a hit that knocks someone out and they would have remained conscious otherwise then that person got one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.