Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and girls What is ur best sanji power up theory?

personally mine is raid suit awakens dormant lunarian lineage factor thus amplifying his flames to be hotter plus use fire with raid suit since he asked franky and ussop to modify it so maybe now its not fireproof?
oh ya plus germa mods coming into play he is developing and exosceleton like his sibblings so that something like vergo doesnt happen again. i like sanji but that vergo shit was ridiculous.

serious question is drake vs apoo that important we know that drake lives since he is currently the highest ranking member of sword thus he has end game purpose.

like apoo has a cool nickname and df but i hate everything else about him he is weak willed and he flips on people faster than hawkins since hawkins still consults his cards.

serious question is drake vs apoo that important we know that drake lives since he is currently the highest ranking member of sword thus he has end game purpose.

like apoo has a cool nickname and df but i hate everything else about him he is weak willed and he flips on people faster than hawkins since hawkins still consults his cards.
Both part of the worst generation so oda will give them some kind of importance later

Apoo could end in Impel Down after this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.