Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Sanji CoC mane. It doesn't have to be advanced it just can be like a luffy marineford moment.
we know sanji is kind. so maybe his coc is like purely a warning shot kinda thing like " im warning u not to fight me ". we know conq haki is also called kings haki and if sanji was a king we would be a benevolent/kind king therefore his coc is just a statement piece not deffensive or offensive
Post automatically merged:

His time will come in Elbaf :madmonk:
lets hope but if enel comes back that would be the best time for urouge to join the story since he is a skypian as well. he is not from skypea but another sky island elsewhere like enel who destroyed his own sky island and went to rule skypea

we know sanji is kind. so maybe his coc is like purely a warning shot kinda thing like " im warning u not to fight me ". we know conq haki is also called kings haki and if sanji was a king we would be a benevolent/kind king therefore his coc is just a statement piece not deffensive or offensive
Post automatically merged:

lets hope but if enel comes back that would be the best time for urouge to join the story since he is a skypian as well. he is not from skypea but another sky island elsewhere like enel who destroyed his own sky island and went to rule skypea
You new here?

Status
Not open for further replies.