Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I've been thinking about my channel and tbh one thing that is really bothering me is that I can't show any panels and thus provide examples of what I am talking about/referring to. Totally Not Mark lost 150 videos due to this BS recently.

I used to be friends with some certain OP youtubers and they had videos getting claimed/hit for showing panels and such too. At least one of them had a trick to try to circumvent that issue but it's not a guaranteed evasion of a copyright strike or protection of your video either.

This issue has been on my mind and bothering me a lot. I may just have to make videos without showing any panels at all and describing it all, which is frustrating as I am a very visual person and I love using images and thus evidence to back up points as well as when people show panels to support their theories, analyses and such too.

I'm probably just going to have to make the videos without showing any examples, I believe that's what Tekking does for example as far as I remember? Grandline Review too I think?

I aiming to get a test video out this week, my first video even. I've decided on my format, style, length of the video etc. I just have to make and release them now.

:few::tchpepe::pepeke::hope:

Did ya'll forget spoilers aren't until next week?
We know but we only have 1 example of the Korean spoiler provider not posting this time because he didn't exist 2 years ago.

He typically posts a week early when break issues happen, but for some reason this January break issue is unique. Redon/Scotch and others seem to already know about the chapter content and have for like 2 weeks now. Scotch was even hoping last week that the Korean provider would post something soon.

We really just don't know enough, but if it's 2 for 2 in 2 years, safe to say these January issues never come out early.

Status
Not open for further replies.