Status
Not open for further replies.
Uro is from the same time period and stated this to Yuta

also Yuta doesn’t have 200 points

I would also argue he is corrupting his soul and therefore corrupting his exterior.yuji is also an exact replica of some kind
Yeah that is what I am saying..that it feels like that panel was meant to be a slightly bit deeper than just an illustration of Ishigori saying something that coincidentally describes Sukuna. I just couldn't pinpoint who said it and what the panel meant to convey. Got many ideas of course but really no actual clue what is likely. Hopefully the others who responded know. What you are suggesting is basically that Uro describes how Okkotsu will basically become Sukuna if he keeps trying to kill curses? That would be one interesting take for sure. Like it.

Woah writer doesn’t want auto win character solving every fucken arc with a snap of their fingers = bad lmao
Bro imo than the mangaka did wrong by creating the character „Gojo“. He should make him not so OP imo. It‘s funny that he got trapped now for so long.

and than there is this stupid game after the shibuya arc. So silly sooooo silly 🙅🏻‍♂️ Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.