Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

:suresure:
I don't see but I need to keep the turds in place and there has been no mention of why Luffy wouldn't neg diff Coby anyways so what is the loss?
Post automatically merged:

Garp already taught luffy all the knowledge when he was 7 while at 7 Coby probably still wet his bed.
I don't think so. What if Garp wants someone else to help to balance the world? Have you think about this?

Why Garp and Roger fought alongside the WG while they are "good" people?

BALANCE. Who knows if Luffy could change his heart in a future, he could be the new Rocks or even worse.

I don't think so. What if Garp wants someone else to help to balance the world? Have you think about this?

Why Garp and Roger fought alongside the WG while they are "good" people?

BALANCE. Who knows if Luffy could change his heart in a future, he could be the new Rocks or even worse.
I'd love to see Luffy tune into the dark side and raise hell upon the Larines and the World Government. When have we seen him go Berserk mode? Many anime/manga has the MC go berserk and obliterate everything. Even Ichigo had his moment with Ulqiorra. We have yet to see Luffy go Beast Mode and I don't see how Coby gets CoC or anypower up to tackle Bajrang Gun. Its a one hit. Heck, he'd even die.

J

Joy D. MADS

Dudes
I'd love to see Luffy tune into the dark side and raise hell upon the Larines and the World Government. When have we seen him go Berserk mode? Many anime/manga has the MC go berserk and obliterate everything. Even Ichigo had his moment with Ulqiorra. We have yet to see Luffy go Beast Mode and I don't see how Coby gets CoC or anypower up to tackle Bajrang Gun. Its a one hit. Heck, he'd even die.
I've been thinking recently about this, Luffy's "ending". . . and I would go fucking crazy happy if he gets mad/mentally unestable while the plot progress now on to end like the classic anarchist pirate. Or maybe even the own One Piece could be cursed producing madness to his owner or something.

Oh. . . Gyojin island destruction prophecy? Could be this caused due this or the beginning of these sympthoms?

Anyways, if we get Luffy the get over the One Piece, he goes mad and ends like a pirate but killed by Coby (Luffy saved him once, so Coby could repay, maybe forgiving Luffy's crew), it will be dope.

Dudes

I've been thinking recently about this, Luffy's "ending". . . and I would go fucking crazy happy if he gets mad/mentally unestable while the plot progress now on to end like the classic anarchist pirate. Or maybe even the own One Piece could be cursed producing madness to his owner or something.

Oh. . . Gyojin island destruction prophecy? Could be this caused due this or the beginning of these sympthoms?

Anyways, if we get Luffy the get over the One Piece, he goes mad and ends like a pirate but killed by Coby (Luffy saved him once, so Coby could repay, maybe forgiving Luffy's crew), it will be dope.
It'd be worse than AOT mate. Coby killing Luffy would lead to Oda getting the Isayama treatment. Luffy dying because of overexerting himself over years would be acceptable but I don't think Coby killing him would play out nice.

J

Joy D. MADS

It'd be worse than AOT mate. Coby killing Luffy would lead to Oda getting the Isayama treatment. Luffy dying because of overexerting himself over years would be acceptable but I don't think Coby killing him would play out nice.
Why not? I noticed some short of build up between these two since the beginning. . . this is a bit suspicious. Like Coby being predestinated to kill him for good.

This -1000 IQ post deserves 1000 likes from 1000 fellow apes. 🤣🤣
Don't particularly gett your point unless you are one of those slow ones when we have been shown that mytical zoan fruits also affect the users base form as well. Hence why kaido has scales in base (stated by Luffy) and why he can use flames clouds while in base and why Marco can use his flame without transforming. Added with the fact that orochis abilities also affect his base as a mythical zoan hence why he didn't die when his head was cut off in base.

Not thinking that luffys base wasn't affected by jump is retardation based on what we know about myticals zoans and their affects on a users human form

Last edited:
Why not? I noticed some short of build up between these two since the beginning. . . this is a bit suspicious. Like Coby being predestinated to kill him for good.
Because he is a Luffytard in the one piece world. I can see how you come up with this where a fan boy witnesses his Hero doing the wrong thing then challenging and beating him but I dont see how he ends up killing him. Luffy is so OP now how is he going to be killed by Coby?

J

Joy D. MADS

Because he is a Luffytard in the one piece world. I can see how you come up with this where a fan boy witnesses his Hero doing the wrong thing then challenging and beating him but I dont see how he ends up killing him. Luffy is so OP now how is he going to be killed by Coby?
We only need to wait, maybe there are more Haki levels who we still doesn't know, or some kind of forbidden techniques from the Ancient times who only a few ones still knows, like Garp, Sengoku, Kong. . . and can counter his "Nika" form.

J

Joy D. MADS

@Kerkovian oh, I almost forget about it. . . do you remember about King Elizabello's Punch who was said that can "destroy" a Yonkou? What if all of this stuff it's also a foreshadowing for Garp/Coby related to forbidden/forgotten knowledge about mortal combat techniques?
Post automatically merged:

spoilers arent being released this week, didnt you here
Fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.