Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you only taking bounty into account from what he said. King and Queen were potrayed constantly together before their fights...

Queen literally knocked Big Mom out and had her captured with his own physical might....thats far more impressive than kicking down an already airborne ship.
Big Mum didnt even had a scratch. He just had luck because Big Mum had her amnesia problems and fell down because of this lol

who calls this KnockOut when she was standing after?

reference: Manga 947, P.13

It’s night even a fight atm, magma killed Big Mom and Kaido, Green Bull shows up to fight 3 Yonko without a care in the world, Buggy is now a Yonko, etc lol.

Team Yonko is even more fucked than they were during Kaido’s pathetic “feat” expo lol.
Lonkos being frauds cannot be denied now. :myman:

I knew picking to accept the Admirals supremacy would pay off infinitely. :milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sakazuki himself told GB to watch himself:kuzanshut:
He knows that Luffy can easily solo his ass.

The Gorosei were scared of angering Kaido despite apparently having 4 Yonko level fighters:rolaugh:

Shanks talks to the Gorosei like an equal while Lakazuki can't even sit down when he comes to report like an errand boy:luffylaugh:
Sakazuki told GB to take it easy on the Yonko. Lol

And the Government does not have 4 Yonko level fighters lol. They have 4 Yonko ++++ level fighters given that 1 Admiral > 2 Yonko has been reiterated multiple times by now lol.

I’m curious because I’ve never had to delude myself as hard as you and @Erkan12 lol: does spamming laugh emojis actually help you sleep and night? Or does crippling delusion keep you wide awake all the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.