Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
People already overreacted during last chapter spoilers by believing Momo took Aramaki with him far away from everyone, just to turn out he got rekt next to the scabbards and Yamato in the actual chapter.
Just like there were claims of Sabo knocked out he Admirals when the full chapter made clear he and his bros escaped after freeing Kuma
Not once I lost hope. I knew it was all bullshit an anti-admiral agenda
I literally cannot be bamboozled
We always overreact about various things until the smoke goes down and everyone chills.

Hype/continuity was split between Sabo and Admirals.

Sabo held his own against 2 Admirals, fair. Although it is outright stated that Admirals weren't able to go all out on Mariejois.

50/50 situation.

Its also crazy how Oda casually dropped that Pluton is in Wano and nothing has come of it since then too. Where the fuck is it too? It must be hidden under Wano or something then?

Onigashima was meant to have another name according to Marco I think it was but I don't think its Pluton LOL!

We also still don't know what Uranus is and thus where it is. Maybe its that unexplained huge egg Roger had?
Imo, the entire Wano plateau is Pluton underneath, a massive ship, and Momo can get it out by calling Zunesha to pull it.

During the Final War, we will see Pluton / Wano being pulled by Zunesha and the Noah Arc being pulled by the Sea Kings controlled by Shirahoshi

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
โ€Ž
Maybe Oda could be lying or something

but look at chapter 1054, this chapter was crazy hype, but at the same time full of rushed stuff lmao

in the first page Oda makes a bunch of Scabbards + Momo + Yamato group up and face an Admiral just got into Wano, holy shit

then we get Shanks here too

then we get to find out that Sabo became a Flame Emperor, bigger than Dragon, they saved Kuma and escaped 2 Admirals

and this was all in ONE CHAPTER

my man Oda is going neck breaking speed right now
I love the Raid for a lot of reasons, but it's pacing was awful at places. I really hope the month off allows Oda to figure out what kind of panels and moments to cut out. The anime can expand on that stuff. One Piece is at its best when it has a slow dramatic build up and then turns into a roller coaster with loops and twists.

It's a challenge because the series releases weekly, and has a fair share of breaks, and the Raid was huge, so it made it hard for people to keep track of everything. Maybe Oda could include recap pages at the start of chapters with a lot going on, rather than break up the chapter with them?

People already overreacted during last chapter spoilers by believing Momo took Aramaki with him far away from everyone, just to turn out he got rekt next to the scabbards and Yamato in the actual chapter.
Just like there were claims of Sabo knocked out he Admirals when the full chapter made clear he and his bros escaped after freeing Kuma
Not once I lost hope. I knew it was all bullshit an anti-admiral agenda
I literally cannot be bamboozled
Funny I believe Momo push Aramaic far away from everyone, .

I am prepared for anti- admiral agenda lies by spoilers providers.

Better question is why some spoiler provider lie like Un-amed ckaim 1054 is bad for admirals , and even claim fujtoria got defeated? They will get find out days and it make yonko fans look bad.

Never see fanbase like yonko fans lie the most for their agenda. At least Sonic and zelda fans give better evidence than yonko fans

We always overreact about various things until the smoke goes down and everyone chills.

Hype/continuity was split between Sabo and Admirals.

Sabo held his own against 2 Admirals, fair. Although it is outright stated that Admirals weren't able to go all out on Mariejois.

50/50 situation.
Sabo did well. Not discussing that.
But some "spoilers" claimed that the chapter confirmed he defeated the admirals physically
Instead of simply clashing and escaping with Kuma
Only spoilers I truly trust are from Eten and Redon. I only half trust the other leakers

Seth

โ€Ž
Sabo did well. Not discussing that.
But some "spoilers" claimed that the chapter confirmed he defeated the admirals physically
Instead of simply clashing and escaping with Kuma
Only spoilers I truly trust are from Eten and Redon. I only half trust the other leakers
Sorry I didn't follow the spoilers. I was mad when I read that Sabo lost an arm. When I read the chapter I actually couldn't find it or I just missed it.

I don't like pointless cut offs like that. For some weird reasons Shanks and Kidd not having an arm each is pissing me off lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imo, the entire Wano plateau is Pluton underneath, a massive ship, and Momo can get it out by calling Zunesha to pull it.

During the Final War, we will see Pluton / Wano being pulled by Zunesha and the Noah Arc being pulled by the Sea Kings controlled by Shirahoshi
Yeah that would be really cool, especially if its the giant turtle idea somehow or as you said a giant ship anyway since its Pluton too ofc. Pluton meant to be the biggest battleship or something right?

I've suspected Uranus involves either weather powers or dragons or both so far. Maybe even space/moon stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

โ€Ž
Fujitora D. Fucking Hypocrite.

Fujitora: Muh Warlords bad, pirates bad, need to cut off the ties.

Also Fujitora around slaves on Mariejois: I'm Blind.

:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Nah, Wujitora is looking good so far ironically especially in the new movie
Post automatically merged:

:josad:
OG Admirals forever >>>>>>>>> new ones. Even tho Aramaki is growing up on me I still prefer OG ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.