Status
Not open for further replies.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
This has got to be a copypasta.
Or my man is gonna go to japan and kick Oda's ass after the spoilers drop
:ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

a sword member loyal to the sword and wanks the CD's... fascinating
sounds like ambivalent justice LOL
Ahhh Ambivalent Justice is a great idea! An Admiral with conflicted and even contradictory attitudes of Justice? Double Standards even?

Maybe he could even end up being a spy on the Marines for the Celestials/WG and thus betray them? Or the whole Celestial Dragon/WG wank is deliberately over the top/excessive because he's acting anyway? Pretending to suck up to th WG to spy on them?

I really hope for some kind of nuance with him like this rather than just being a blind and cliche fanboy and extremist.

Status
Not open for further replies.