Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda was way too inconsistent with bounties and he’s probably having trouble finding a way for them to make sense.

Like Blackbeard having a lower bounty than Kidd makes no fucking sense, Sabo having a lower bounty than Peros, etc.

And now Oda has to somehow think of bounties that are simultaneously hype and make sense.
I still think 1 billion should've been the cap

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Update on my friend watching One Piece, we just passed the point where Luffy beats Bluno.

Not much major stuff but some interesting things. Thought the trip to Eines Lobby would take a bit longer and was surprised when they got there.

I think he's catching on that Paulie is not joining @Ghostly Reflections as he said that Yokozuna the frog and the two king bulls have more of a back story than him. But he says that Paulie's backstory is happening in "real time"
(He also pointed out that Paulie is a good artist as well...
:usoprice:)

Commented that the live action will have a hard time with adaptation.

Said once again that he wants Franky to join.

For me idk why but I kept making a elephant in the room joke when Funkfreed was in the background.

Thought it was funny when Luffy/Chopper didn't recognize Usopp as sogeking.

Reaffirmed that Lucci is goofy looking in leopard form.

Commented that it was interesting how there was a Little Garden callback.

Said that people need armor instead of being naked or wearing simple suits lmao.

Found the CP9 scenes funny. Felt bad for Spandam because of how goofy they were. Says he's a typical villian dude.

Said that with power levels and Gear 2 that the series is Dragon Ball now (auras lmao)

Said that despite Kalifa having the lowest power level that she's still stronger than Bluno cause of her whip.

Most interesting part, I asked him to theorize what fruit powers Kalifa and Kaku will get.

Kalifa he thinks will have a plant based fruit (he doesn't know Greenbull lmao) because of her thorny whip.
@EmperorKinyagi @Lili

Says Kaku will have a Monkey Zoan
:kobeha:
Damn, 0 comments on Sanji's solo mission?
RIP, then.
:josad:

Oda was way too inconsistent with bounties and he’s probably having trouble finding a way for them to make sense.

Like Blackbeard having a lower bounty than Kidd makes no fucking sense, Sabo having a lower bounty than Peros, etc.

And now Oda has to somehow think of bounties that are simultaneously hype and make sense.
But he can’t give Boa a multi billion bounty cuz it wouldn’t make sense.

He has to somehow justify Zoro having a hype bounty even if it might be less than WCI Luffy’s or he’ll even King’s…

we probably haven’t gotten bounties because Oda hasn’t thought of them yet

What's interesting is that some Japanese readers feel the way the chapter is framed and Yamato words to be odd while all western fans are confident.
Yeah I've seen a bunch of japanese readers think the same, even some saying stuff like they feel "duped".

Maybe the wording its a lot clearer in Japanese and it means a change of mind vs the general "I'm going to be Kozuki Oden"

Status
Not open for further replies.