Status
Not open for further replies.
@OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer
I know you like making theories about Nami's origins
I do know for a fact there's something up about Nami's origins and it 's not just silly fan theories. Now it depend if Oda has the time to develop it in the main story or not. If not maybe in a movie at least (since he starts putting up important informations in them now)
http://onepiece.ria10.com/Entry/3999/ (this is sourced and reliable, the owner of the site was praised by Greg)
It's in japanese.
One of the early drafts of Strong World written by Oda was called "The Crystal Voyage"
It was centered about the secret of Nami's birth, but ultimately Oda thought it was too emotional and adult-oriented (not sexual, that's how japanese talk of heavy themes) for a movie so he decided to scrap it
DeepL translation
:steef:
I have so many theories about her. Even have a theory about how she might be connected to Akainu.

All we have rn is that she has unnatural connection to the weather, is somehow connected to Shirahoshi and Bellemere lied about where she found her on the battlefield
:endthis:

We just wait on Oda now

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

@OnePiss @AverageNamiEnjoyer
I know you like making theories about Nami's origins
I do know for a fact there's something up about Nami's origins and it 's not just silly fan theories. Now it depend if Oda has the time to develop it in the main story or not. If not maybe in a movie at least (since he starts putting up important informations in them now)
http://onepiece.ria10.com/Entry/3999/ (this is sourced and reliable, the owner of the site was praised by Greg)
It's in japanese.
One of the early drafts of Strong World written by Oda was called "The Crystal Voyage"
It was centered about the secret of Nami's birth, but ultimately Oda thought it was too emotional and adult-oriented (not sexual, that's how japanese talk of heavy themes) for a movie so he decided to scrap it
DeepL translation
During interview of Gold , he did say he have something planned for Nami and didn't like past of Nami get reveal in movie. He still gives permission as it was not about Nami's real parents.

My ideal BB pirate matchups
Luffy vs Blackbeard : Need Oda to kurozu his ass
Zoro vs Shiryu : To cut nothing
Sanji vs Vasco shot : Sanji future sight dodges adv coa beer bottles
Nami vs Lafitte : Flying staff battle
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.