Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Its guaranteed he'll be goofy as fuck. He had a crush on Lola for fuck's sake no offense to Lola
Yeah thats what I'm really worried about. Its more of a question just how obnoxious and ugly/weird hes gonna be especially since Oda seems to love these sort of characters and said he wants the story to be less serious/more cartoony or something in his recent interview.

Plus he told one of his editors that Weevil would be really cool somehow, well he managed to convince him he would be somehow lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm glad people like it! The name is also a reference to when @EmperorKinyagi was... ClownKingKinyagi, right? And the CoC is a reference to the dick pic Kinyagi posted. I wanted the name to have layers, like Ogres.

LMFAO, thats great!

Both your reasonings and the meme too! That Shrek reference too! From Onions have layers to Oni LMAO! Kaido was an Oni-on all along!

@Rottkins you may have to draw Kaido like one of our French girls I mean an onion lmfao.

G

Gorosei Informer

That might be the editor who cried for momo. So its not that hard to convince him:doffytroll:
LOL, thats true! After Senor Pink too and even Shutenmaru Doji somewhat, I am kind of convinced he can do it but the question is how? I have my ideas that Crocodile is linked to Weevil and may have killed him before or at least greviously wounded/mutilated him but idk aside from that. If he is Whitebeards real son, it could make him a tragic figure all along and put WB in a whole new and even worser light or better too depending.
I still feel he's Shikis son though.

But then again we have charactrers with similar hair styles, colours and even fashion styles who seem to be connected/related but yet are not too.

If you could remove one character from Onigashima besides Linlin who would it be
Yamato. She was filler and unable to affect the plot to a point that Oda had to sideline her multiple times. If you remove her, you only have to think how to stall kaido for a couple of chapters in the roof.
Sasaki: Franky was the one to defeat him and she had to leave shinobu and momo for them to do what Oda planned earlier.
Roof: stalling Kaido. Anyone would do.
Basement: Law plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.