Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1057: "Yamato's decision"

- Yamato: "Luffy sail away"
- Luffy: "but why? Just come to the ship like a normal person."
- Yamato: "No I’m gonna join your ship like Oden did back then. Sail away and I will-"
- Luffy: "Oh for Nika's sake… shut up. I don’t want a freak like you. Momo boil her"
- Momo: "bbut why?"
- Luffy: "She wants to live like Oden am I right? You’re a dragon like Kaido. Boil her."
- Yamato: "What a great idea! Thank you Luffy."
- Luffy: "No Problem freak. Bye bitch"

no break next week

Yamato lies a lot. Remember her being in conflict with Kaido all her life, but defending her crew to a point of being a commander or sitting in his lap to learn the secrets of his fruit or being trained to be a shogun by him? Or her life without friends but with friends show on panel? Or when she lived hungry but her first mention is being invited to a banquet?
She's not a character; Accept it.
She's just:

Chapter 1057: "Yamato's decision"

- Yamato: "Luffy sail away"
- Luffy: "but why? Just come to the ship like a normal person."
- Yamato: "No I’m gonna join your ship like Oden did back then. Sail away and I will-"
- Luffy: "Oh for Nika's sake… shut up. I don’t want a freak like you. Momo boil her"
- Momo: "bbut why?"
- Luffy: "She wants to live like Oden am I right? You’re a dragon like Kaido. Boil her."
- Yamato: "What a great idea! Thank you Luffy."
- Luffy: "No Problem freak. Bye bitch"

no break next week
This is canon from now on. :sanmoji:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Vivi is useless. Why would we need another useless crew member?
I know.
Fucking Sanji, too much of a simp to attack evil women, and too much of a wimp to even use his hands in combat. Sanji is trash, the Straw Hats don't need him.

This whole time, all of the starvation in Wano was meant to show that Sanji was being subversively affirmed to stay in Wano by its hungry citizens.

Yamato, Carrot, Tama, and Vivi will join the crew, and Sanji will cook for Momo and Hiyori while listening them talk about how badass Zoro is.

Look, I can say stupid ass shit about the Straw Hats, too!
:kata:

I know.
Fucking Sanji, too much of a simp to attack evil women, and too much of a wimp to even use his hands in combat. Sanji is trash, the Straw Hats don't need him.

This whole time, all of the starvation in Wano was meant to show that Sanji was being subversively affirmed to stay in Wano by its hungry citizens.

Yamato, Carrot, Tama, and Vivi will join the crew, and Sanji will cook for Momo and Hiyori while listening them talk about how badass Zoro is.

Look, I can say stupid ass shit about the Straw Hats, too!
:kata:
Whiles zoro stays in hiding trying to clear his rotten name which he earned in wano and whining and hiding his face in shame since he could not kill kaido or orochi and did not gather together the samurai . Nice shit right there both sanji and zoro leaves cos they are both useless

Status
Not open for further replies.