Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hilarious seeing people that make no effort to hide that they dont like Yamato suddenly become experts on her and say that abandoning her dreams after 20 years of Kaido trying to break her, the Daimyos sacrificing themselves, promising to Ace and getting a send off from Momo makes sense, and is in fact "character development"
HIS dream is to live an adventure like oden did and he can't do nothing like that with the mugiwara. Oden and Roger went do Skypiea, water seven, tequila wolf, fishmen island, they had an adventure. How many months will yamato spend with the mugi? 2, 3 maybe lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
That it's real and we should never doubt it again :josad:
Wait, this is fucking hilarious. My dumbass finally read up on what subversive affirmation is, and it's totally what Oda's doing here, to me.

Carrot and Yamato fans are both being subversively affirmed.

Oda is trying to convince Carrot fans that she's going to rule over the kingdom.

Oda is trying to convince Yamato fans that she's going to leave, when she's going to say she's staying... only then to leave a bit later.

R-Right?!?

Wait, this is fucking hilarious. My dumbass finally read up on what subversive affirmation is, and it's totally what Oda's doing here, to me.

Oda is trying to convince Carrot fans that she's going to rule over the kingdom.

Oda is trying to convince Yamato fans that she's going to leave, when she's going to say she's staying... only then to leave a bit later.

R-Right?!?
We were fools to clown on it :suresure:

HIS dream is to live an adventure like oden did and he can't do nothing like that with the mugiwara. Oden and Roger went do Skypiea, water seven, tequila wolf, fishmen island, they had an adventure. How many months will yamato spend with the mugi? 2, 3 maybe lol
She literally said she wants to do it with Luffy, and Luffy already said he plans to travel around the world again some day
Post automatically merged:

R-Right?!?
Yeah, Oda is the king of subversion, just look how Kaido was defeated :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.