Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't teach him much Yamato isn't a swordsman the samurai he has are already good enough to learn from. Hyogoro can teach him all about haki and Ryuo we saw few chapters ago her alone probably isn't going to be enough to protect Wano from the real threats.
She can teach him the principles of using advanced coc

Also she is a very powerful training partner

Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)

Iโ€™m really sorry, but Iโ€™m just really mad that this is happening again, and also because I was enjoying the conversation that was going on before that
I hate people abusing their power

Anyway sorry again for using that kind of language, I apologize to anyone that feels uncomfortable or offended reading it, Iโ€™ll go cool off my head now
See you guys latet
I've seen far worse on this website on a daily basis, don't be hard on yourself lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)
"One of Big Mom's sons".

@EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62
I told every single Katakuri fucks he is irrelevant in the outside world, probably never sailed away from Toto Land + bounty for being Big Mom's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.