Status
Not open for further replies.
No argument here, but knowing that he has these tendencies (and that the endless parade of editors have never done their actual job and told him to reign it in), he should have people around who can pick up his increasing slack so the millions of dopes who still bother reading this garbage (i.e. every single motherfucker here and on Reddit) can enjoy some semblance of a cohesive story before it ends :kayneshrug:
J do u watch the Op anime?
Post automatically merged:

:sanjismug:Vivi soon

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Used to watch much more when I was younger, but I mostly read manga these days and watch other shit…if I’m watching an anime at this point in my life, it’s more likely something along the lines of The Way of the Househusband or Kotaro Lives Alone, low key slice-of-life shit :smoothieduck:
I love watching anime, but, my monkey-brain just wants to either fill me with anxiety, or tell me to constantly check this thread full of Naturo, baiting leakers, and trolls.

It's hard to concentrate on the things I use to distract myself, now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So I just did the prologue, really disappointed that the random camp dialogue isn't fully voiced @EtenBoby

Between that and the models, Three Hopes looks a little cheap. Joined Claude though, I wanna save the best (Edelgard) for last instead of rushing to her like the first time.
Post automatically merged:

His non connection to modern characters could be seen as the point. He represents the old guard. Those who faught each other. He still holds grudges. His beliefs are outdated etc.....
An antagonist who doesn't antagonize the MCs isn't great for the finale though. That's what Kaguya more or less was. An outdated idea/concept going against the modern.

G

Gorosei Informer

Status
Not open for further replies.