Status
Not open for further replies.
offtopic
nurses in Germany are overworkes slaves that are treated like shit and underpaid so badly that they all turn into sadist earlier or later.
It's really sad.
Try to find a middle aged nurse that is NOT completely burned out and done with the world
same thing here in Belgium, most of my friends who studied to become a nurse gave up as soon as they started working and did complementary studies to do something else (like public health)

Chapter 1057: Farewells

Thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- in the cover story, Germa66 has defeated Oven, Katakuri has defeated Yonji, and they are in a stalemate
- Kidd leaves Wano
- Law and the Strawhats say goodbye. Luffy again confuses alliance and friendship. Law smirks and says that from now on they are rivals.
- Law leaves. Strawhats board the Sunny and set sail as well.
- Momo in dragon form brings Kin to the beach. There is a farewell scene.
- Luffy tells Momo to stop being a coward as he saved the country of Wano.
- There is the typical Franky’s gag, where he cries but says he’s not crying.
- After the good bye, Yamato appears behind Kin and Momo at the beach (they thought she left) and says that the first thing she wants to do before adventuring in the sea is to visit Ace’s grave.
- Cut to the Strawhats again. They reach Wano’s waterfalls and see huge clouds at the horizon.
- In the last pages there are the narrator boxes: the country will play a huge role in an future event.
- A final double page shows an overhead shot of (presumably) Pluton under Wano.
- The narrator says that, as for now, Wano Kuni has to celebrate its conquered freedom. Chapter ends with a close-up of Hiyori playing the shamishen.
- End of Act 3 // End of Wano
sounds like spois

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
offtopic
nurses in Germany are overworkes slaves that are treated like shit and underpaid so badly that they all turn into sadist earlier or later.
It's really sad.
Try to find a middle aged nurse that is NOT completely burned out and done with the world
Whoever decided that medical education shouldn't be a part of publics schools and that everyone should rely on small groups of people to manage everyone's illnesses is a giant mutherfucking moron.

Living in a world where people have to rely on either corrupt medical industries or crazy scam artists sucks. There's a reason the Native Americans were more healthy than the stupid trash running my country into the ground: it's because they realized that health comes from interacting with nature in a sensible way, rather than trying to make money off of dying people.

Modern healthcare is such shit, no one ever has enough time to actually conduct medicine properly.

My aunt was a nurse for 20 years and finally threw in the towel after the first covid wave with only 45. She was so done with everything lmao
Saw a few like these
It's hard to have sympathy for them when you're their victim and they intentionally inflict harm on you.

But the whole situation is just sad.
The world thinks Germany has a good health system but really most of the health workers are being worked to death and they just let their frustration out on their patients.

Rate this chapter for Zoro fans
I will send you Pringles
Oda:
- at the start of Wano: imma make Zoro seem as if he is an important character, make him use the sword that slashed the strongest yonko, and make it seem as if this is his arc (and that he is going to kill Kaido)
- at the end of Wano: imma destroy Zoro, make him hallucinate, make his strongest opponent join a clown (and make him have a lower bounty than Sanji)
I don't mean this at 100% but Oda still kinda gave us false hopes

Oda:
- at the start of Wano: imma make Zoro seem as if he is an important character, make him use the sword that slashed the strongest yonko, and make it seem as if this is his arc (and that he is going to kill Kaido)
- at the end of Wano: imma destroy Zoro, make him hallucinate, make his strongest opponent join a clown (and make him have a lower bounty than Sanji)
I don't mean this at 100% but Oda still kinda gave us false hopes
Wait we will get new bounties in 1057?
By the way, yes Oda fucked up
Zoro got many strength and fight related W's but 0 character development and his plot led to nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.