Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the next series

VINLAND SAGA!!!
:steef::steef::steef:

The exciting part about this series is that I know absolutely nothing about it
This will be a completely blind read/watch through
I have no idea what to expect and that's pretty exciting

Fellas familiar with this series, anime or manga?
:choppawhat:

@NikaInParis @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Jaguark101 @Pringles @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion
@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu @Lhululu @Mr. Reloaded
Sees you almost got Hell's Paradise

We were this close 🤏to greatness!!

G

Gorosei Informer

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

Made a WorstGen Users Explaining 6 and 7 now anyway!:

Featured people in order of appearance:

@Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Garp the Fist (Not sure if you're aware of these memes I've been doing and hope you like the joke I did there too haha! Couldn't resist as I love Kung Pow too!) @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Bango🍅 @Natalija

Tagging homies:

@MonsterKaido @Roo @Peroroncino @Jailer @solis @Yasheen @Mr. Reloaded @DoctorIndigo @Krusher1357 @YASER @Doggo @Playa4321@SeaTonnes @VersusPhD @gamaran @uyuu @Kagurashii @MarineHQ62 @Sasparan

I can confirm some of you I just tagged ther are gonna be in the next few too! Ones I've not done yet I mean! Got some nice stuff planned hahaha!

:pepebusi::beanmean::sanjismug::doffyou:

Time for the next series

VINLAND SAGA!!!

@Seven7 @Ghostly Reflections @DoctorIndigo @Rottkins @EtenBoby @solis @CoC: Color of Clowns @Wildfire Kaios @Danketsu @Lhululu @Mr. Reloaded
@Cross_Marian loves Vinland saga

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

@Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Garp the Fist (Not sure if you're aware of these memes I've been doing and hope you like the joke I did there too haha! Couldn't resist as I love Kung Pow too!) @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Bango🍅 @Natalija

Tagging homies:

@MonsterKaido @Roo @Peroroncino @Jailer @solis @Yasheen @Mr. Reloaded @DoctorIndigo @Krusher1357 @YASER @Doggo @Playa4321@SeaTonnes @VersusPhD @gamaran @uyuu @Kagurashii @MarineHQ62 @Sasparan

I can confirm some of you I just tagged ther are gonna be in the next few too! Ones I've not done yet I mean! Got some nice stuff planned hahaha!

Could you pls take me off this list pls
Sorry, it's not becuse of you but I don't feel like being involved in community stuff that much any longer.

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

Tagging homies:

haha Natalja the Alt Hunter :suresure::suresure:
how long does it take you to make a video ghostly?:choppawhat:

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

Tagging homies:

:gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:
Poor Jack fans :parkcry:
Post automatically merged:

Because this site is a toxic pit of racists, homophobes and irresponsible ppl who think everything is a joke
And One Piece's quality it steadily dropping.
I don't see why I'd want to be here for much longer
I agree take a break or become like me i rarely enter the forum these days.

Time for the next series

VINLAND SAGA!!!

YESSSS!!!
My second fav manga of all time
Tag me, I want to follow your experience
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.