Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If this isn't observation haki, i don't know what is

Mihawk was the original Katakuri
Its pretty wild Tashigi can do the same thing post TS iirc. The one time he truly made her look good feat wise, as brief as it was.

Mihawk has been setting the ultimate, true standard since the beginning and yet has to be challenged and bested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, well, Crocodile is still worth significantly more than the 5th Yonko, who's portrayal and fame in the world shits on Doflamingo.

Law + Luffy combined got only 1b together for defeating Doffy. Btw, what would Akainu dispatch after Doffy if not an Admiral? Vice Admirals gonna beat Doflamingo?

The funny thing is all you Doffytards fail to acknowledge a simple fact that asspull PUs and powercreep exists. The difference between MF Croc and Alabasta Croc is astronomical, and you can't deny it. Likewise, the difference between current Croc and MF Croc is astronomical after 2 years timegap.

It's okay, though, no need to feel bad. It never made Doffy any weaker, just Croc stronger.
No, you're just a massive idiot. You thought this guy was <= YC3 because something something with Cracker who got one shot.

No, you're just a massive idiot. You thought this guy was <= YC3 because something something with Cracker who got one shot.

I mean that's not even the argument.

I don't think Doffy is YC3 genuinely, I might've said it a few times to mock people but I've stated many times over that I put him among YC2 or maybe even in-between YC1s and YC2s. I think Queen outlasts him, but that's a debate for different time.

Point still is that Crocodile's current portrayal is astronomically higher than Doffy's has ever been. That's okay. Asspull powering up. Happaned to Croc from Alabastas to MF, now happening again, nothing new.

I mean that's not even the argument.

I don't think Doffy is YC3 genuinely, I might've said it a few times to mock people but I've stated many times over that I put him among YC2 or maybe even in-between YC1s and YC2s. I think Queen outlasts him, but that's a debate for different time.

Point still is that Crocodile's current portrayal is astronomically higher than Doffy's has ever been. That's okay. Asspull powering up. Happaned to Croc from Alabastas to MF, now happening again, nothing new.
YC1, YC2, YC3 is all the same fucking trash. These guys are not on Warlord's levels unless you're talking about some Beckmans or Shiriews.

Status
Not open for further replies.