Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I really hope we see more of the remaining WB pirates and not just killed off by Weevil or Blackbeard. If Weevil killed them too, I will pray for him to get the Akainu treatment everyday.

WB pirates are really cool and deserve a lot better. They NEED a massive W and to stop losing members including Izo now too sigh.

But knowing Oda, Jozu and Vista are gona be conveniently dead.

Given Scopper is still a complete unknown in the present too, I'm losing faith fast.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The thing is Mihawk has zero subordinates, zero influence and zero forbidden knowledge, so his bounty is purely determined by strength & strength alone.

3.5 billion is insane given he is just a uber powerful guy looking for a strong enough challenge for his title & not actively looking to find the One Piece or bring down the WG.
Frankly it’s almost too much compared to Teach 2.2

2nd highest bounty in the world right now and 6th highest in history is "not high" lol?

Dude's like a billion and half above Gura + Yami BB.

And he's not the captain of his crew, has no massively overpowered teammates (like Shanks), and has no huge Yonko empires under him.
Top 3 bounty alive, Dragon, Shanks and Mihawk. Or does Buggy have a higher bounty?

"Shimotsuki" in Japanese means November, the 11th month. It's apparently the reason Zoro's birthday is November 11th. If the rumor that Zoro's bounty is a bunch of 1's is true, it's probably a reference to that. But who knows :kayneshrug:
Lol, now that actually sounds kind of likely. Will see- the dude who posted it had no idea other than head-canon, though, so it'll be hilarious coincidence.

I still think it's 1b flat, 1.02 or 1.06 though.
Top 3 bounty alive, Dragon, Shanks and Mihawk. Or does Buggy have a higher bounty?
Buggy prob lower as Un-amed hinted

Can see Dragon higher, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.