Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still believe Cameron. The shooting is in underwater this time.
I'll be real, I think Cameron is 90% hack these days. Avatar was forgettable besides the violence and I really really think Titanic is a bad movie.
The first one was horrendous aside from the cgi effects:kobeha:

Apart from "Jake Soooleeeeey" I can't think of a single line from that movie. And Cameron greenlit 4 of those to film simultaneously :kobeha::kobeha:

D

Deleted member 83

I'll be real, I think Cameron is 90% hack these days. Avatar was forgettable besides the violence and I really really think Titanic is a bad movie.

Apart from "Jake Soooleeeeey" I can't think of a single line from that movie. And Cameron greenlit 4 of those to film simultaneously :kobeha::kobeha:
Mission successfully failed:suresure:
Only things I remember from that movie are the usb dragons and big tree, I don’t remember a single name
But I do have a vague idea what the overall story was about and it’s literally the most generic shit ever, like a marvel movie probably has more original plot than Avatar:gokulaugh:

Mission successfully failed:suresure:
Only things I remember from that movie are the usb dragons and big tree, I don’t remember a single name
But I do have a vague idea what the overall story was about and it’s literally the most generic shit ever, like a marvel movie probably has more original plot than Avatar:gokulaugh:
MAN that thing was so annoying there was even schoolbags of that shit in my class

Status
Not open for further replies.