G

Gorosei Informer

No blackbeard chapter
:crybeard:
It's coming :zehaha:

Have some faith.

:hihihi::saden:
How much should one donate to get vip?
$5 minimum. Not sure if you got an answer in the end but thats how much you need. I'm donating the forum on Wednesday night so if you need money for it, let me know. Its just a one-off donation to get it AFAIK?

Not sure if you need to keep donating to keep it. I donate here and there when I remember to so Ive kept mine going that way regardless lol.

Sorry I didnt see your responses but that is awful about Yaser, I'm genuinely crushed/upset about that. Hopefully it wasnt a rash decision on his part but it seems very sudden and I had no idea he had intentions to leave or if he said anything, I've forgotten. That really sucks.

Also @Peppercore I actually believe that tbh! Oda not showing what happened on Gods Valley properly, ambigious death for Rocks and powercreep going so high, that we need Rocks to return or Oda will just do it for the hype and mimic Naruto in the same sense with the Edo Tensei shit and bringing back famous, super powerful characters too. Bleach and Fairy Tail did similar things too in their own ways.

I bet we will finally get a Rocks themed movie as the next one too hopefully. I NEED that full Rocks Gods Valley flashback and Oda is definitely hiding his appearance for good reason! Why hide it if hes actually dead and thus not still alive and in hiding to return someday?
Unless it spoils him being related to someone we know like Buggy?

Also for the posts above, I saw them whilst looking for posts about Yaser, hence why Im responding to them a few days later now, also with me only just coming back earlier today ofc! Oh the extreme irony right now now!

:peperain::neesama:

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy shit Marco's gonna join the crew :crazwhat:
That's why we're going to Sphinx :crazwhat:
And then he'll use the potara earrings with Sanji to fuse them into the fiery mythical bird or something haha. Kaido Ball Z ftw!

Seriously though, Marco joining would also make me extremely happy!
Post automatically merged:

*look between your legs but dont try to peel it!*

Status
Not open for further replies.