Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you consider it an outlier?

No, I just think due to the states of all characters it doesn't mean much. Minato is dazed and out of it, Juubito is barely even in control of his own body and his power level should be rapidly fluctuating, the more in control he is of the juubi the more he can focus his power and the stronger he is, in his unstable form he's in a constant power struggle with the juubi

No, I just think due to the states of all characters it doesn't mean much. Minato is dazed and out of it, Juubito is barely even in control of his own body and his power level should be rapidly fluctuating, the more in control he is of the juubi the more he can focus his power and the stronger he is, in his unstable form he's in a constant power struggle with the juubi
I disagree but fair enough

:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Even then, they were rivals constantly fighting to a stalemate. MS Izuna, who was equal to Madara then, low diffs someone like Minato
Baseless.
That's after Izuna's death only, Hashirama was always superior to both, Madara was probably slightly stronger than Tobi before Izuna's death I'll give him that at least.
And all we know about Izuna's death is that it came in a surprise attack if his "?!!" is any indication alongside Madara's criticism of Tobirama's fighting style. In the heat of a large scale battle no less.

Controlling Kyuubei with sharingan is genjutsu not summoning jutsu
The description specifically mentions the contract with the Kyuubi; you know, what Obito did to summon it.

Nullifying the contract removed Obito's control, it'll do the same to Edo Tensei.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s not faster than Juubi Jinchuuriki’s reaction time, Madara reacts to Gai’s initial attack every time, he was only trapped due to the air pressure Gai’s punches created, and still had reaction time to surround himself with Gudo Dama.
Madara even reacts to Night Gai, with monologue time to spare.
Madara gets blind sided, he's trying to create barriers to stop Gai's attacks—does so in the first instance—and isn't able to keep up with Gai's speed and is slammed before he can make a full on barrier.

Gai's hammering him while Madz is trying to put up a shield.

I don’t think he’s stronger than Tobirama, but he is underrated. He’s 1000% stronger than not only Tsunade but I’d argue Jiraiya and Orochimaru as well.

His portrayal makes it clear he was stronger than any of the 5 kage at the time of 4th war.

Status
Not open for further replies.