Status
Not open for further replies.
So Minato can now dabble with MS Madara
:risitavirus:

And all we know about Izuna's death is that it came in a surprise attack if his "?!!" is any indication alongside Madara's criticism of Tobirama's fighting style. In the heat of a large scale battle no less.
As I said the victory doesn't matter, the fact that they were constantly fighting on equal grounds is more than enough

The description specifically mentions the contract with the Kyuubi; you know, what Obito did to summon it.

Nullifying the contract removed Obito's control, it'll do the same to Edo Tensei.
Contract with the Kyuubei is the genjutsu itself.
Even though it's pure headcanon that he can release Edo, there are 2 points to consider
1. If he breaks the contract, what stops the corpses from attacking Minato anyway, considering even killing the summoner won't do it
2. How can Minato seal Tobi, who is more talented than him to begin with, while also being pressured by edo tensei
:hapnoel:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So Minato can now dabble with MS Madara
:risitavirus:

As I said the victory doesn't matter, the fact that they were constantly fighting on equal grounds is more than enough

Contract with the Kyuubei is the genjutsu itself.
Even though it's pure headcanon that he can release Edo, there are 2 points to consider
1. If he breaks the contract, what stops the corpses from attacking Minato anyway, considering even killing the summoner won't do it
2. How can Minato seal Tobi, who is more talented than him to begin with, while also being pressured by edo tensei
:hapnoel:
3.3B :endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t think he’s stronger than Tobirama, but he is underrated. He’s 1000% stronger than not only Tsunade but I’d argue Jiraiya and Orochimaru as well.

His portrayal makes it clear he was stronger than any of the 5 kage at the time of 4th war.
Minato was stronger than every single Kage weaker than Hashirama.
Post automatically merged:

@Bogard
TAC is a clown
ban the naruto discussion here
make a thread for these bozos

:few:
Bogard is one of the biggest Minato stans in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.