Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Was on his knees looking at his men
2. Still don't see the panel in which her attack would have landed on him

3. Coby didn't avoid arrows. He couldn't since this affected all of bbs pirates whom weren't even on panel which means boas ability flay out didn't work on him. And guess what her kicks and her slaves arrows don't need you to find her attractive to work since it forces its will upon you hence the name slave arrows. But it failed on coby.

4. None of boas attacks failed on smoker lol
5. Mihawk and Shanks yes really. Else theirs it no outlier to when luffy would have surpassed rodger. He needs existing goal posts already rodger tier
Can you read?

A panel where Hancock says perfume preparing her attack on Coby and his panel is shock he's not in shock because his fellow marines are turned to stone he's in shock he can't do anything against Hancocks attack lmao.

Boa can still turn Coby to stone if she had landed that kick BB saved him from

shithawk wankers are the dumbest fandom i have ever seen in my life you dumb cunts make the twilight fandom from back in the day look like a group of cancer curing scientists

he is not top 1 or top 5

We never seen what would happen if Whitebeard clashed with Roger with his fruit though?

They met and clashed with one another as equals. Sword vs Glaive.

Whitebeard has shown numerous ways of fighting he punched the giant across marineford with his fruit. He caused a huge tidal wave with his fruit. He broke Akainu with a huge punch with his fruit as well.

Whitebeard is the perfect example of a character who because he has a blade it doesn't make him a swordsman.
Sigh stop missing the point

What ever whitebeard can do with his fist he can equally do with his blade. He can coat his fruit advanced coc and ryou on an object naturally more lethal than his fist. By default a whitebeard swinging a blade proficiently would be more destructive than him simply punching.

Never once said he was a swordsman.

I just don't know this weird hairspliting people do because they want to fanboy Mihawk.

Like BM uses a sword with her superpowers (DF), Shanks/anyone uses a sword with his superpowers (haki), what's the diference?

How many times does Hakiman Shanks have to use his fists and kicks when he see him fighting to not call him a swordsman?

This is just such a stupid conversation lol
Oh I agree completely.

I still think to little is known about Shanks fighting style for us to have a proper comparison for Mihawk and Shanks I'd roughly put them as equal based on what we do know though.

Mihawk stans aren't really Mihawk fans anyway. They're Zoro fans trying to hype up Zoro's EOS goal to try put him above Luffy.

That's why they will always try put Mihawk above everyone. Once you understand that you just learn to ignore them and Oda will humble them like he did with ZKK.

Can you read?

A panel where Hancock says perfume preparing her attack on Coby and his panel is shock he's not in shock because his fellow marines are turned to stone he's in shock he can't do anything against Hancocks attack lmao.

Boa can still turn Coby to stone if she had landed that kick BB saved him from
Cute did we see her blitz him on panel? No.

All we saw was that he noticed it. Nothing suggest that he would not be able to counter or atleast dodge it. That's the point.

He is in shock that his subordinates and colleagues are useless. He then turns his attention to the pacifists ordering them not to attack to harm his comrades. Nothing suggests that she was going to get that hit on him.

So it's clear you are reaching

I said Shanks became an emperor because you though Mihawk shttalking means Yonko is just beneath him.

You read that he wants a peacefull life and interpret that he thinks Yonko is beneath him.

He seemed pretty keen to test how much weaker he was than WB but ok bro, Yonko is just beneath him

:kayneshrug::cheers:
WBs worlds strongest man tittle>>Yonko title. That's what he was testing. If he wanted to "test how much weaker he was then the Yonko" he would have just fought Shanks back in the east blue arc. Then again.

:milaugh::myman:

Oh I agree completely.

I still think to little is known about Shanks fighting style for us to have a proper comparison for Mihawk and Shanks I'd roughly put them as equal based on what we do know though.

Mihawk stans aren't really Mihawk fans anyway. They're Zoro fans trying to hype up Zoro's EOS goal to try put him above Luffy.

That's why they will always try put Mihawk above everyone. Once you understand that you just learn to ignore them and Oda will humble them like he did with ZKK.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean Shanks probably figths like Rayleigh, and i rebember Rayleigh kicking and punching and whatnot in the flashbacks

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Don't get your point.

The greatest haki users in the show are sword users.

It was explained in want why.

1. You Lear ryou quicker by having an object to project your haki out of .

2. Hardening a blade would always be more destructive than hardening your arms. It's why kaido uses weapons. It's why bigmom uses weapons. It's why whitebeard uses weapons, why Shanks Oden Rayleigh rodger all use weapons lol.
Because it's destructively more affective lol
You can flow haki better with weapons true.

Garp never used weapons and his haki is up there in comparison with those mentioned above.
A person's Haki level isn't determined by their choice of weapon or fighting style. Haki mostly depends on their potential. And the reason why most swordsmen are high-level Haki users is that they prefer not eating a devil's fruit while most hand-to-hand combat users opt for a devil's fruit. The only exception to this rule is Garp and he's as good at Haki as any other non-DF user.

Sigh stop missing the point

What ever whitebeard can do with his fist he can equally do with his blade. He can coat his fruit advanced coc and ryou on an object naturally more lethal than his fist. By default a whitebeard swinging a blade proficiently would be more destructive than him simply punching.

Never once said he was a swordsman.
So what are you arguing for?

My point was to prove you can't class Whitebeard as a swordsman because he uses a bladed weapon therefore you can't say Mihawk > Whitebeard because derp strongest swordsman.

You seem to be trying to argue for the sake of arguing with this point.

WBs worlds strongest man tittle>>Yonko title. That's what he was testing. If he wanted to "test how much weaker he was then the Yonko" he would have just fought Shanks back in the east blue arc. Then again.

:myman::milaugh:
How can he think the tittle of Yonko is beneath him when there was 2 Yonkos with titles above him and they're depicted as all being comparable.

You're not making any sense :shame:

How do swordsmans without haki fight and get stronger? What did Zoro do in the story before Haki existed?

How did Mihawk beat Zoro without using Haki?

:seriously:

Is the parts showing Zoro lifiting heights not enough of a clue?

:shame:
What is the peak of swordsmanship tho? :denzimote:
"I won't answer because I'm part of the cringe club that spams that Mihawk doesn't have haki or that he doesn't excel at it" :kobeha:
I wonder if what Mihawk taught Zoro is part of swordsmanship. :hohoho:

"Clad your swords in B+ skill and they won't break" :kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.