Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the Blackbeard grabbed Hancock and Coby hadn't moved implies he wasn't going to avoid it. If Oda wanted to show us Coby could avoid that kick he would have but he didn't he had someone stop her.

You can perceive an attack but still not be quick enough to do anything about it.
He also didn't show her attack remotely landing or being in the area of his face.

Infact I can argue him not moving means he was going to clash with it or tank it completely with tekkai infused with armament haki

His punch would hit harder because he doesn't have the talent to properly channel his powers into a weapon. I get where you're coming from. You're not wrong, neither is the other dude. You guys are arguing different things. With that being said, yes, weapons increase an attack's overall lethality but not all weapon-based attacks are strong than bare-fisted attacks. If two attacks are fueled equally with the same physical attributes and Haki while one is a punch while the other is a sword slash, the slash would always end up being more lethal, which I think is what you're saying and it's true.
1000 percent agree with you. You understand my point completely

Everyday I cry at the man who was Luffys YC3 (Before Jinbei and Franky joined)

Even got a power up the same time the monster trio did.

Why turn him into a marketable plushie Oda.
:pepemy:
Pre-Time-Skip Chopper was a legend. So many times, he was scared, but pulled through for his friends. Saving people from the burning Galley La building, hell, he even gave a Pacifista a bit of the business in Sabaody.

The only Straw Hat that actually pisses me off Post-Time-Skip is Chopper, his earlier forms were so damn cool.

His punch would hit harder because he doesn't have the talent to channel his powers into a weapon properly. I get where you're coming from. You're not wrong, neither is the other dude. You guys are arguing different things. With that being said, yes, weapons increase an attack's overall lethality but not all weapon-based attacks are stronger than bare-fisted attacks. If two attacks are fueled equally with the same physical attributes and Haki while one is a punch while the other is a sword slash, the slash would always end up being more lethal, which I think is what you're saying and it's true.
Is this a luffy vs zoro post? In that case, luffy has better physicals and haki stuff. So his punch is more lethal. Also, with the new internal destruction coa and coc coating, the edge a sharp weapon gives is more or less negated.

He can't answer what the peak of swordsmanship is...
Lanji is irrelevant to this discussion, kid Zoro learned haki concepts that Lanji will never have but you wouldn't know this since you're another illiterate redditor. :risitameh:

Watch as the redditor has no idea what this means. :kobeha:

Yeah they're totally talking about Haki, decades before it was introduced in the story, and that's how Zoro trained

Don't get your head checked on anything.

Here's another pic of Zoro training his haki

Is this a luffy vs zoro post? In that case, luffy has better physicals and haki stuff. So his punch is more lethal. Also, with the new internal destruction coa and coc coating, the edge a sharp weapon gives is more or less negated.
Sad to say but kaido still stated that gear 5 luffy is prune to taking damage from sharp weapons so.

But I do agree thay luffys is stronger currently. Though it would seems as though king was indeed telling the truth when he said he was naturally more durable than a dragon (kaido) since the world government deemed kings genes the best genes to build their strongest weapons out of

He also didn't show her attack remotely landing or being in the area of his face.

Infact I can argue him not moving means he was going to clash with it
Because Blackbeard saved him from the attack landing what more do you need!

You got a panel of Hancock preparing her attack and a panel of Coby right after shocked then Blackbeard holding Hancock

The logical assumption of this is

Hancock prepared to kick Coby moved across the field or whatever to quick for him to react and before the kick could land Blackbeard grabbed Hancock saving Coby.

You couldn't argue that at all you could argue it if Coby had looked ready to clash against it but his facial expression is that of shock not prepared.

Because Blackbeard saved him from the attack landing what more do you need!

You got a panel of Hancock preparing her attack and a panel of Coby right after shocked then Blackbeard holding Hancock

The logical assumption of this is

Hancock prepared to kick Coby moved across the field or whatever to quick for him to react and before the kick could land Blackbeard grabbed Hancock saving Coby.

You couldn't argue that at all you could argue it if Coby had looked ready to clash against it but his facial expression is that of shock not prepared.
Again bs on your part.

1. Nothing suggest she would have touched or negged him with her attack.
2. Because of your lack of evidence I can make the assumption that he would have clashed with her attack or simply withstand it with Tekka armament haki.

3. So nothing suggest that teach saved him lol

Sad to say but kaido still stated that gear 5 luffy is prune to taking damage from sharp weapons so.

But I do agree thay luffys is stronger currently
That's just a normal human weakness lol. Like, zoro, shanks, mihaw etc are all prone to sharp weapons damaging them too. It just means that luffy's df doesn't give him slash negation unlike fruits like kaido's to a degree or Jozu's etc. If luffy had that on top of all the nika bullshit, he would be a trash character with no weaknesses at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.